“Yummy find”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Euston / Kings Cross /St Pancras
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My son ordered the Tropicale pizza (ham and pineapple combo). He liked the pizza and finished eating the crust too. Sometimes he's a picky eater and leaves the crust behind, but this time he ate the whole slice. I had the pasta with clams and white wine sauce - it was delish with a small spicy kick, which I loved. The portion was generous and I was filled up and happy. Would love the opportunity to return here to try some more dishes.

There are newer reviews for Brizzi's

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Small and tucked away, I went in here because the service in a nearby Indian was that poor I walked out. Anyway, greeted well by the waitress who explained all the specials very well. I had Calamari to start which I guess is hard to get wrong, then I had the Pasta Con Gamberoni which was fabulous and a very healthy portion. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

They overwhelmed us with amazing service. We were a group of five and each of us ordered something different. Hands down, everything was excellent. A couple of bottles of wine later everyone was full and smiling. I had a fully-loaded thin-crust pizza and it was perfect.

Brizzi's is not a fancy or elaborate place, but it is warm, welcoming and fun. You will feel at home here. Recommended!

1  Thank Waterloonie
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Excellent food and service. As others have mentioned the complimentary bruschetta are a real bonus. Pizzas were very tasty, plenty big enough and excellent value. I had vegetarian gnocchi - very tasty. I would definitely come again.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Quite a small and cosy place. If you are looking for something with grandeur, not your place. The food was quite good, free bruschettas always a plus and the service was adequate. We left pleased as it was enough in terms of quantity.