“Great Pie Shop & Pub!”

Cuisines: British, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Description: With an outstanding reputation for great beer and delicious homemade food, The Blackbird is one of the best pubs in Earl's Court. We're proud to be featured in the Good Beer Guide. Connect to our free wi-fi while you enjoy the perfect pint of ale.
London, United Kingdom
“Great Pie Shop & Pub!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The Blackbird came very highly recommended by my friends that live in London. The perfect place to unwind after work and enjoy a pint. The pies (similar to US-style pot pies) are incredible! Great atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent food

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Christopher K

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ohio
“Excellent Pie!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I admit it. I love a good pie. And not a dessert pie, but a meat pie. When I'm in England, I'm always in search of a good one. And the Blackbird house pie was very good. I finished the meal off with Sticky Toffee Pudding, and that was an excellent choice (it came with a fabulous custard).

I would definitely recommend this pub if you're in the Earl's Court area. Good beers on draft, nice staff, and good pub food. You can't ask for anything more, in my opinion.

• Visited February 2013
Auckland
“Pies maybe”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Friendly little pub in good location. Pies are good, everything else... pass. Perhaps some work on the menu would be in order. Burgers and fish and trips were a bit of a miss.

Visited January 2013
Zicron Jacob, Hefa, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere, Great service!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

A very "honest" british pub experience for me, I enjoyed sitting there immensely! Great food (I had a sandwich with goat cheese and cranberries, my boyfriend had a hamburger) and the waitress was kind enough to help me find a drink as I am neither a beer connoisseur or enthusiast.

Visited February 2013
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Fish and chips”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Liked the good fish and chips. The atmosphere was traditional English pub it was nice and warm.
Disliked it was a little bit expensive but a good meal.

Visited February 2013