“What a fab night”

Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Zebrano Soho is a club, bar and restaurant where you can relax and dine on fresh international cuisine in the restaurant area or dance the night away in the club. The affordably priced food and drink and lively atmosphere make Zebrano Soho a popular place. Zebrano Soho believes that a location should cater for all needs and with a laid back but professional team, Zebrano will become a home away from home for the savvy Soho patrons, with cocktail classes, exciting events to keep you entertained throughout the year, as well as amazing weekly live performances with Zebrano Live and Open-Mic nights. DJs spin across the week playing familiar, classic and latest tunes throughout the night.
“What a fab night”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went to Zebranos Ganton Street and had a surprisingly great meal, and very good value too, made the most of happy hour and then danced til it closed, we were not ready to go home so went on the Zebranos Greek street as it's open later.
What a fab night, cannot recommend it enough.

• Visited November 2013

“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I booked a table for 6 people at the beginning of September, as I got to the venue I was greeted by two lovely ladies at the door, who ver efficiently sent me to my tables. As I was ordering drinks at the bar, a member of the staff asked me if I wanted to change the table and gave me a much better one, which was a lovely surprise! All staff were amazing, from the guys behind the bar to the girls serving the tables, I had a great night and even asked to talk to the manager to compliment the service I was having.
I could not fault anything at this place, they made a great impression and i would not think twice before booking another table again as I'm sure I'll have another amazing night!

London
“Amazing night out”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place had amazing music, they had a band on, cant remember the name of them 'fat kids' or something but they were great fun. happy hour was cheap and cheerful and the atmosphere on a wednesday night was great.

Visited August 2013
“A REAL gem”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was looking for somewhere to have a quick breakfast before a client meeting, ideally with wi-fi.

Came across Zebrano and decided to give it a go - upon entering I was greeted by the lovely Fiona along with very cool music and even cooler decor.

The breakfast menu is really good and after being served tea in Bone China cups I decided on the ham, eggs and fried bread......All I can say is this breakfast was one of if not the best I have had certainly in London - the ham is home cured in their own kitchen, the egg perfectly runny and the fried bread golden and crispy with no hint of the fact it probably wasn't that good for me! (I even had a choice of mustards which was served in a very cute little glass container which I want for me home!)

All in all, I can't fault it, can't wait to go back although a few extra sessions in the gym may be in order!

“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went there with my sister and her bf for breakfast. We loved the decor and the atmosphere. The food was great, we had full English with extras for £6 each which is dirt cheap for Soho and the waitress is the most loveliest person we've met in London. We came back in the evening and had a great time clubbing in there. This is one of my favorite places in London, will definitely come back again!