Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $117.80
from $81.20
from $119.10
1,144 results
All reviews magic carpet stole the show the flying carpet disney film disney fan princess jasmine special effects robin williams carpet ride love disney disney classic prince edward theatre costume changes amazing costumes dress circle grand circle set design
Reviewed today

The show was fabulous and entertaining with modern everyday details. Scenography, choreography and costumes were amazing. Absolutely great night, high recommendation!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I feel a lot of people have complained about the fact the songs aren’t all the same, the characters are a little different... it’s a stage production... NOT the movie. The movie itself is an adaptation of a story. I enjoyed the switch up. The genie was brilliant, a little bit panto but I enjoyed him! Jasmine was a HUGE disappointment, most of the time I had no idea what she was singing, she sang through her nose and she did not annuciate at all. Her acting was very flat and it could have been done a lot better.
It’s not meant to be a serious musical, it’s family fun and a bit silly.
Overall I enjoyed it but I would only go back if they changed Jasmine.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We all very much enjoyed this show, it's true to the film but has great added content.

My 4 year old absolutely loved it and was enthralled the entire time.

Cast were great, the genie was outstanding and really made us laugh. The music from the band is outstanding.

The theatre is beautiful. We were sat right up in the gods, last row right up the top, but we could still see everything. It's not a massive theatre.

Merchandise is really good quality as you'd expect from a Disney production.

Also, there's an outside terrace to enjoy a drink on, really nicely added to the experience.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It was a good show! Granted jasmine could not sing at all but that was the only criticism for me. I love Aladdin and grew up with it as my favourite childhood film so I was a little bit nervous about going in woth high expectations. Robin Williams will always be the genie but the genie here did a good job! Fantastic charisma and excellent stagecraft made him a lovable goof like the Robin Williams rendition. The costumes and set were great and some additional characters added something new to the show.

I bought the tickets to fill the evening before we watched the lion king the next day and I was very glad i did.

I have seen this twice now and the second time was just as enjoyable as the first! With more up dated references too.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Well what a disappointment that was, not even sure where to begin.

This was the worst musical I have ever seen and the first that I seriously considered leaving at the interval for. The acting and accents were so bad that it was genuinely difficult to watch.

The diction of certain members of the cast was shocking, to the point that you couldn't understand what was being spoken or sung.

This is set in the Middle East, yet 90% of the cast were white. Being in London I thought this wouldn't be an issue, but apparently not.

The only saving grace is that the set design is incredible, as were the costumes but this should add to an already brilliant performance, not be the only thing good about it. The Genie and Jafar were good in my opinion, although I heard a lot of complaints from others about Jafar.

£155 wasted. At least there were some children in the audience that seemed to enjoy it.

1  Thank 39dannyc
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Keeping this simple, me and my wife went there tonight on our anniversary and literally from start to finish from every little character to the sounds and effects to the scenery, BANG ON AMAZING MUST WATCH FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

As a huge Disney fan I was overly excited to see this. I thought the Genie was incredible and the sets, costumes and dancing was brilliant. I wasn't a huge fan of the original songs they'd added but overall a very good show.

1  Thank phoeswan
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went to see this Disney musical last week.
It’s proper old fashioned family entertainment, with no crude innuendos, or political snipes, just beautifully produced and a real spectacle.
Lovely songs and dances, full of energy.
The scenes in the cave and the magic carpet ride taken by Aladdin and Jasmin were, magical! The costumes were stunning, and covered in Swarovski crystals.
The tickets are quite expensive especially if you have a few children. But you should catch this show before it closes next year.
I would like to highly recommend you see it

1  Thank 871nickyb
Reviewed 1 week ago

I really liked the film and was looking forward to seeing this live. Unfortunately I just felt like it didn't transition to the stage very well.

I hate to single her out but as other commenters have noted, Jade Ewen's performance as Jasmine wasn't great. Her diction isn't very good and her singing wasn't up to the standard you would expect from the westend.

As with all of the other Disney musicals, new songs were written for the stage show. With Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King, I enjoyed them and there were songs that I would listen to again as much as the originals. With Aladdin, I was underwhelmed by the new additions.

I felt like Friend Like me and A whole new World were the only songs where they really explored what they could with the theatre and the performance to make it magical. I actually thought the set design was pretty basic for most of the show with the exception of these two songs.

On the plus side, the costumes were beautiful, the genie and Jafar were great. "Friend Like Me" was a great sequence which I did enjoy. "A Whole New World" was nicely done as well. It's a shame that Genie wasn't given any of the new songs and is only in the first and last songs of Act 1.

1  Thank Meabh L
Reviewed 1 week ago

I went with my family and friends to the show.
It was fantastic, breath taking with lots of tricks.
The music was awesome as well.
I would recommend visiting.