Review Highlights
Dim sum cookery class at London Cookery School

Had a really good few hours making (and eating) various types of delicious dumplings. Informative... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KatherineBro
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Dim Sum Class

We had a great time in our Dim Sum class yesterday. 3 hours of cooking felt daunting when we got... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
AnaG3041
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $48.71
from $123.05
from $110.23
from $165.35
More Info
All reviews dim sum sushi class great teacher making class great class sui mai holloway road learning how learn how step by step cookery course clear instructions char sui bun turkish cooking class beginners class highly recommend this class these classes
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

My step daughter got me and her a beginners dim sum cookery course. I had never really been to a dim sum restaurant before so this was a great experience as it has opened up a whole new range of food for me. The course was informative and the teacher was extremely friendly and helpful. We made 3 types of dim sum each, it was great fun and the dim sum tasted great. Will definitely be making dim sum at home now. Another good point is that my step daughter is vegan and the school was more than happy to cater for her , providing vegan ingredients.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyable class I did with my Mom. Step by step. Good for beginners but still moves at a good pace to be sure people aren’t bored. Best part is of course eating your creation at the end.

Reviewed April 8, 2019

My fiancee and I attended the Dim Sum cookery class thanks to a gift voucher for a birthday. Needless to say it was a great gift! Natasha our instructor was extremely friendly, polite and patient, and the tasks of making Dim Sum was never as daunting as I feared. Instructions were pretty clear and we all ended up with a pretty sizeable batch of dim sum, which we all enjoyed at the end of the class. Instructions for making the dim sum and lists of ingredients were sent to me via email afterwards. Our friend who got us the voucher also kindly bought us a box of many ingredients we used (including picked radish, shiitake mushrooms and organic soy sauce), although these were available to purchase on the day as well. Overall it was a brilliant experience, and we are keen to go back and try some of the other classes!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

I attended the Dim Sum making class in March 2019, the course has a maximum of 25 people and is held in a shop in Holloway Road.

The class is taken by Will, who teaches 3 different Dim Sum recipes, the instruction is excellent and Will is a very patient person who takes the time to ensure you understand the instruction and gives a insight to Dim Sum recipes.

The course lasts approximately 3 hours and is very close to Holloway Road underground station; approximately 3-5 mins walk.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested in learning to make Dim sum
and is looking for a relaxed, friendly and professional course.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Really recommend this! Natasha, the teacher, kept it both fun and informative. The class was just the right size. I came alone and was paired up with a partner. I only wish it was half an hour or so longer so I could perfect my technique!

Date of experience: March 2019