The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs

from $88.20
from $155.20
from $26.10
2,787 results
All reviews guardian angel scary fun second half great fun history lesson fun experience homes scares halloween terrifying zombie fright terror gory thrill
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Did this on one of our 3 days in London. It's sorta like a two part experience where you do an educational walk through (cool scenes) with actors and they give you lots of info about London Bridge history. They really did do an amazing job. The other part is a scary walk through that reminded me of Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights. Definitely fun but unless your kids are teenagers OR younger and mature, the 2nd part of this activity might not be suitable for them. They can opt out however and skip that part when you get to it if needed. Overall, we enjoyed this activity. We bought a London Pass and this was one of the places to use it at which made it even better.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Just been to The London Bridge Experience with my daughter who just turned 11.
First part of the tour informative relating to the previous London bridges, second half scary! Avoid the tail end of the queue unless you really want to be scared as my daughter and I found out.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

This experience is with history and nice actors. We used London Pass for the admission otherwise it doesn't worth the money you pay.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

We we're on a great Walking tour and our guide Cary Recommended we try it out. The place was so spooky and the tombs really scary. I'm not good with scary stuff, but this was so fun.

Definitely worth seeing!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

I have to agree with some of the other reviews on here as I was totally underwhelmed by this experience. Very expensive to get in luckily we had a 2 for 1 voucher. I think I was expecting a lot more information about the history of London Bridge but the first part of the tour was just 5 live action displays which were quite short before being rushed onto the next section. There is a lot if interesting scenery and displays as you walk through but we were not given time to look at them properly.

You then have to walk through a revolving tunnel which made both myself and my mother feel ill before moving onto The Tombs. Given its name I was expecting to see tombs or gravepits or even crypts but this is not the case. It is basically a collection of crashes and screams. It is so dark you have to stand in a line holding onto the person in front of you while experiencing strobe lighting and squeezing whilst walking through various sets (such as a circus and an abattoir) none of which is relevant to the history of London Bridge. I have to say that the Tombs was a very uncomfortable experience for me and the whole attraction lasted only about 50 minutes and is not really worth the price in my view.