“I go at least once a month! ”
Review of Sushi Zento

Sushi Zento
Ranked #5,196 of 28,445 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For me and my boyfriend, Zento has become a habit. It has never ever disappointed us! It’s really a hidden gem everyone should go to. Special thanks to the beautiful lady who always serves us!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Discovered this little Japanese place no longer ago. The food is authentic and fresh. The service is closer to Japanese standards than English ones. Sometime the service is a bit slow, however the ambience and the food totally make it up for the waiting!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

I love sushi zento. Really high quality food. I hiighly recommended it, especially the dragon roll and the cats chicken curry. Great as a delivery or in the restaurant. Great service and friendly staff.

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

This is my second visit and not disappointed! Pictures tell the story of Sunday lunch! All delicious!

Will be going back!

Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

My wife us a Sushi Chef and we were quite shocked when the sashimi turned up. It was obviously cut from the wrong part of the salmon. The cut we were given should have been used in the Nigiri. The Octopus Rolls had no Octopus in them. They were just flour. All the dishes were bland and very disappointing.

Date of visit: July 2019