All reviews film theme harry potter theme themed hotel central lines the underground car park family break continental breakfast was included other hotels an enjoyable stay sofa bed air con the nearest tube station sized room nice hotel reception desk visit london english breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

Staff failed to tell me that the car park is shared with a residential block and that you have to park in a desigatd Ibis bay. I received a parking fine five days after my visit. I rang them immediatley and they would not discuss this on the phone but just kept repeating to e mal in, I did, and receievd no response and then had to chase five days later. Hotel claim that I WAS told and that they have CCTV of me reviewing signage that alludes to this. If this was the case then why would I then knowingly park in the wrong bay? I have paid the fine as ultimatley I do not have a leg to stand on, but they categorically did NOT give me any instructions on the car park., other than how to access it. Suggest that they make this clear on the web site so you have all information available at the time of booking.

Date of stay: May 2019
IbisStylesEaling, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear cfleet123,

Thank you very much for your comments. I was disappointed to hear about the issues that you have encountered in our hotel and I would like to assure you that I am personally investigating the matter. Please feel free to contact me directly on sylvie.gallon@accor.com in order to discuss the issues further.

We hope to see you again soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisStylesEaling, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Reviewed April 30, 2019

The hotel is located in Ealing, about 45-60 minutes from Center London. The hotel is well managed and NEW! Brand NEW!
Rooms are spacious, modern and clean. Bar is well served and breakfast is great!
If you are looking for a hotel in this area, I totally recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IbisStylesEaling, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear onlyraphael,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles London Ealing.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It was good to have you and to receive such lovely words, I will pass your feedback to our amazing team. Glad you enjoyed our breakfast and bar!

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Very clean and very comfortable hotel. Well located with friendly staff. Good breakfast and a comfortable well sized room. Would have scored it a 5 but the shower was a bit weak. This would not stop us staying again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisStylesEaling, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear e7neil,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback! I will share your comments with my team.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our stars as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I take notes of your comments about the shower and I am sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Would definitely give this hotel 5 stars for its aesthetics. Very creatively executed film studio themed decor right from the entrance. It is beautiful.

The location is excellent, just a few minutes walk from Ealing Broadway Station and Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre. Plus, there are bus stops right in front of it going in either direction.

Our room was cosy with a super comfy bed. Not sure if it was unique to ours but we did find it rather dark. I guess it had to do with the type and number of lighting fixtures.

The shower door was hilarious because it was designed to be pretty much nonexistent. Another design quirk which makes you appreciate the level of creativity of this hotel’s interior designers.

The breakfast selection was a bit of a surprise. There were (predominantly) ham and cheese slices and lots of bread. I guess in hindsight the aim was to provide healthier options.

In the spirit of embracing technology, a WhatsApp number is provided in case you’d like to get in touch with the reception. Was a bit disappointing when we used it once and got no response back. We had to physically go down to the reception, which beat the whole purpose.

The only other thing that could do with some improvement would be the overall level of hospitality. There was a sense of false friendliness of the staff, the warmth we’ve received at other hotels within London and elsewhere was lacking (or almost seemed scripted).

Otherwise, an excellent hotel. Definitely worth your money!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
IbisStylesEaling, General Manager at Ibis Styles London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Snanzala,

I am pleased to read your very detailed review and would like to thank you for rating our hotel highly based on your stay.

I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us and you found our themed decor to your liking as well as our great location!

I am sorry about your experience of Whatsapp service and I would like to assure you that I am personally investigating the matter.

Regarding the team, I will review your comments with the Team member concerned in order to improve.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,