“Great pizza place”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #393 of 27,528 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: At Bella Italia, we find tradition and we treasure it. We're passionate about bringing you a true taste of Italy, so you can experience the love, food, and magic of this amazing country first-hand in our restaurants.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Very nice location, crowded but still good. I visited with my friends and we ended uo full and happy. Will return soon to try pasta.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place to eat Italian food. Very wide range of dishes to choose. We first ordered bruschetta as a starter and It was very good.

Than we ordered spaghetti bolognese one version with meat balls and second traditional spaghetti bolognese.

All mentioned above very good and delicious. We can recommend this place.

The stuff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

My wife and I ate at the restaurant with our two toddlers ages 2 and 1. The service was exceptionally good and the food was delicious. I definitely recommend taking children to this eat there.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Came here for the first time with my girlfriend and was very pleased with the experience. Pizza and pasta were both very nice, good portion size and great service. Will be back!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Great place to go with a few friends after work. The pizza was just the way I like it too, best I've had in a while. Would come again

Date of visit: February 2019