“Any other decent Italian restaurants ”

ASK Italian - London - The O2
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
OR
Ranked #3,334 of 28,473 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place was terrible, slow service, sticky tables , burnt food stuck to the pan and lemon meringue pie that tasted wrank !!!

I have a question for " Ask Italian" can you point me in the direction of a decent Italian restaurant

We did however we did entertained by a waiter dressed as a table cloth...

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (251)

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

The staff here are very friendly and kind I haven’t got one bad thing to say about this place I came here with my family and the food was fantastic. Our server was really nice and helpful. I definitely recommend this place if you ever come to the o2

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Great service, very friendly and eager to please you. I would definitely recommend this establishment for the better real Italian taste.

Reviewed July 28, 2019

What a fantastic night we had at this place. Everything was just right last night, the staff were great, The food was unbelievable and the atmosphere at this location is the best we have had at any of the ask Italian restaurants. It was my wife’s birthday and the best thing of all was the amazing Raza who performed some magic tricks while we waited for a meal. The guy is a legend and really made my wife’s birthday a special night. So a big thanks to the Ask Italian team but most of all To the amazing Raza we will always remember this night and will definitely be back soon to see you again.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019

A brilliantly executed up close magician!! We were totally entertained by Raza when we visited the restaurant. He is extremely talented and a lovely person.

Thank you Raza for entertaining us!! You wowed our family!!

Date of visit: July 2019