“Excellent Place To Celebrate Our Daughters Graduation ....... Only Thing Left On The Plate Was Bones”

Bodean's BBQ - Fulham
Ranked #4,048 of 23,234 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestling in the heart of one of the smartest main drags in the world, meet the boutique branch of the Bodean’s family at the sign of the golden pig. Just five minutes’ stroll from Chelsea Football Club, Bodean’s Fulham is your finger-licking pit-stop in an international shoppers’ paradise stretching from Piccadilly Circus, along Mayfair, past Hyde Park Corner, through Knightsbridge by Harrods to South Kensington, Fulham and all the way to the Thames at its most picturesque. Whether it’s football or retail therapy that’s worked up your appetite, our smallest Bodean’s will hit the spot.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After recommendations from friends we decided to give Bodeans a try . We were quickly shown to our table and with help from waiter we ordered our drinks and then we perused the menu .
Again with a little help from the waiter we ordered our meals , I ordered the £15 special of buffalo wings and a slab of baby ribs , while my good lady and daughter ordered the ribs and burnt ends.
We waited in anticipation for our meals to arrive and when they did we were not disappointed .
Big portions and for me the buffalo wings were the star of the show " finger licking good "
All in all we shared our food with plenty of mmmmmmms .
A big high 5 to Bodeans management and staff , the food was excellent , full of flavour , excellent staff who assisted us with any menu / meal type questions .
I know there are other Bodeans restaurants within London but my review is for this one in Fulham broadway .
We loved it and would recommend it to anyone .......so give Bodeans a try , pick up your food it is all finger licking good .....you will not be disappointed .

1  Thank cuddslfc
There are newer reviews for Bodean's BBQ - Fulham

Reviewed July 13, 2013

So my friend and I arrived at bodeans looking for a big old cheat meal of the week. Cheat meal turned into an affair is now what I shall call it! We started with the buffalo chicken wings and thunder thighs, which tasted sublime. Most people were eating very sophisticated with knives and forks but what the heck' I delphed in with the hands and left the bones looking cleaner than DAZ! For the main we went for the Bodeans famous burnt ends. Famous they were. I went for the large and large is what I got. Nice amount of chips with coleslaw as well. The brisket was lovely! Very very tender and I was having to eat it in intervals. I shall now call it tobata eating! (Look up tobata and you'll get the gist!) As it goes being a prime specimen of man I managed to eat the lot still looking good but at the same time it looked like I was 8months pregnant.

Service was good' the waitresses were foreign but they smiled and did there job!

Overall I shall be coming back in the future to try the rest of the menu.
Well done Bodean Sir!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

bad service, follow by a menu to run away from, very average
wont be rushing back anytime. the place is very small and lack ambience

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was very impressed with the quality of the food here, especially the BBQ pork and ribs. A good concise menu that wasn't overrun with gimmicks and clichés like many chain restaurants claiming to be American cuisine. A good atmosphear and good service.

The choice of beers is great, some of which are a little pricey. Especially the Brooklyn ale £5.50 a bottle. The Black dog in Vauxhall does pints of the staff for £3.60. That would be my only critique. Enjoyed it!

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I visited Bodean's on four occasions, once the Tower Hill restaurant, once the Soho once (both times with a group of 8 work colleagues) and twice in Fulham. My last visit was with my boyfriend and my brother to the Fulham branch.
We had a reservation for a Saturday and were seated at a small-ish table for three people. We didn't mention the size of the table to the waiter but got asked if we would like to move to a
larger table as one has just come available - very nice touch! For starters we ordered the Teasers for Two platter with some extra chicken wings to share between the three of us. Food was delicious and left us hungry for more.
The service was attentive and the waiter noticed quickly if we were running out of drinks. For the mains, we had the Boss Hog Platter with fries which was enough for three (very hungry) people after the starters. The atmosphere
in the restaurant was good with American Football showing on the TVs and the music was quiet enough to have a conversation. I would recommend Bodean's for meat eaters and groups, the selection for vegetarians is very limited.

1  Thank hexe2910