Bodean's BBQ - Fulham
Ranked #3,623 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestling in the heart of one of the smartest main drags in the world, meet the boutique branch of the Bodean’s family at the sign of the golden pig. Just five minutes’ stroll from Chelsea Football Club, Bodean’s Fulham is your finger-licking pit-stop in an international shoppers’ paradise stretching from Piccadilly Circus, along Mayfair, past Hyde Park Corner, through Knightsbridge by Harrods to South Kensington, Fulham and all the way to the Thames at its most picturesque. Whether it’s football or retail therapy that’s worked up your appetite, our smallest Bodean’s will hit the spot.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I spent a few months in USA and became addicted to proper american buffalo wings. Ever since i moved back i was desperate to find somethings similar and then i discovered BODEANS. Their buffalo wings are to-die-for and utterly incredible. My colleagues and i always tease each other if we're going to Bodeans to make everyone jealous and my god, it works.
I'd recommend getting a Q Card which is free and easy to do online through their website. The benefits are great particuarly on a Monday when it's 241 main meals and Thursdays it's free wings :)
The only negative is that you can't book in advance and you have to just turn up and hope it's not busy. Theres usually a wait but you can put your name down and go for a drink elsewhere and wait. DO NOT go on a match day though as it is beyond busy but that's just a sign of how good it is.

Bodeans No.1 Fan.

1  Thank Jade H

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We visited this restaurant with our 2 teen boys last Sunday prior to the Chelsea v Swansea match. I tried to book a table but they only take bookings for tables of 8 or more so we just pitched up around 1230 and were happy to be given a table.
We all shared some chicken wings which were very tasty...My oldest son had a hot dog which he loved.My other son and husband had burgers which they thoroughly enjoyed,
I had jerk chicken with coconut rice and grilled veggies which were to die for.
Portions were good , with everyone saying how much it reminded us of our holidays in the US
Service was good and the overall experience just added to a fantastic day out

1  Thank Betty66
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I went alone having gone to the one in soho. This one is smaller but plays classic rock us radio has all the us games going. That's not why I went. I had the game day special full rack of baby back ribs 3 chicken wings coleslaw and French fries with a half pint. I was a bit disappointed the ribs were a bit dry but when I put their chipotle BBQ sauce it was perfect. I also had the tips to go and pulled pork just drop it in boiling water and presto you have homemade bodeans in minutes just fantastic

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ordered today from the Fulham branch and were very much looking forward to our lunch. On placing the order over the phone the person on the other end seem to speak little english and could hardly understand what I was oredering let alone where we were. However 20 mins later our eagerly awaited 'cooked to order' lunch appeared. We spent £15 each and were expecting great things and a full stomach! Wrong! The food was lukewarm and the portions were not good. Infact half the container was empty. We were so disappointed that we rang them straightaway to complain. To give them their due they said that they would replace it immediately.....and they did! This time the food was hot but still very disappointing. The 1/2 rack of ribs was totally dry with little meat. The burnt end beef was ok but nothing special. The chips which had previously been warmed up from yesterday were now hot but were of a very poor quality. Infact I think Iceland do a better variety. Just to add that, as I do not like coleslaw I asked if they could replace it with something similar...a small salad or some sour cream. 'Yes' was the reply, but there will be an extra charge. So all in all, we would not recommend. The 1 point we have given them is for their spice mix which is to sprinkle on the chips. Now this is excellent.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have always wanted to try American bbq and since watching Man V Food i have been obsessed with trying burnt ends. I was really happy to find this restaurant near my hotel, i heard good things about it and figured i would try it.
First of all i love the atmosphere!! Its decked out like an American bar(not like TGI's) with great blues music and American sports streaming.
I ordered the pulled pork and burnt ends. The pork was a little drier than i thought it should be but the burnt ends were amazing!! We ordered a side of macaroni cheese which was lovely and subtle. I honestly couldnt eat all of it, i was full to the brim and it will be several days before i have meat again! The service was a little scatty, they didnt seem to know when we had been served or not but it wasnt unpleasant or anything.