TripAdvisor

Ranked #410 of 28,648 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Soho
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome restaurant, great food and fabulous service from the wonderful and very friendly Conchita. A very busy Friday evening with a full restaurant and I still had a very quick and attentive service. Thank you Conchita and the rest of the staff working behind the scenes. I will definitely be back .

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (564)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I know it’s a bit same old, same old, but I had tickets for the Jimmy Buffett concert almost next door at the London Palladium and was just looking for a quick bite to eat. I like most of the UK population I guess are familiar with F&B so not feeling particularly adventurous just dropped in here. The highlight for me though wasn’t the food although the cheeseburger and beer was pretty good, it was all the people dressed up in their finest ‘Parrot head’ Jimmy Buffett apparel. Well done to everybody for making the effort. Just a little extension to our summer

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is just 1 minute from the London Palladium so a good choice for a pre-theatre meal. My husband and I both enjoyed our pasta dishes but decided not to havve desserts so we could have an ice cream during the show, sorry! The restaurant was packed so it was good that we had reserved a table in advance. I could use my Tastecard which is good for a London restaurant on a Saturday.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and a friend visited for a chilled meal this evening and had the best time!! We were served by Greg who had outstanding customer service and went the extra mile to make sure we had a great meal! He was lovely and friendly and defiantly gave service with a smile! Food was delicious and the whole atmosphere and vibe of the restaurant was great, nice and relaxed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Their pizza is an insult to Italy. Dirty glasses, and horrid appetizers. Stay clear, much better options down the street.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Frankie & Benny's? Share your experiences!