“Great food”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I could eat here every day, every dish we had was fantastic. The pork belly dish has got to the best and then the chicken with wild garlic.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

After a long day shopping on regent street we popped into Dehesa for a quick bite to eat and drink, we already had plans for our dinner later but cancelled and came back to Dehesa as we were so impressed, they were extremely accomodating at such short notice as it was packed full.... we sat at the bar and the staff were extremely freindly and recommened some fantastic wine. I would highly recommend the pork belly! Best meal and evening in a long time

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was just in London and stopped in Dehesa for lunch. I sat at the bar and the staff was friendly and helpful. I had a very nice glass of wine and some wonderful tapas. This is London so it was not cheap, but I would go back again. Also sitting at the bar I got to socialize with the locals which made lunch go even better.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Everything was nothing more than average I'm afraid. I know Tapas can be brought to the table in dribs and drabs rather than all the dishes at once but we needed more than 1 dish every 2 to 3 minutes when there were 4 of us waiting to eat. We had to think how we could divide a very small portion of a dish between 4 of us until the next one arrived. Also I would have hoped the potato dish would arrive early in the sequence rather than near the end as it was intended to be eaten with the meat & fish dishes rather than on it's own at the end. We found that we had eaten what ever was in front of us and were eagerly awaiting the next dish. Also luckily 2 of us had eaten not too long before the meal as the dishes are not big.
I was also a bit surprised by the £3.95 bottles of Cruz Campo. I can't remember what size they were but they were small. I thought I would get a pint for that price!
Altogether an average experience which will disappear in my mind along with many other inoffensive dining occasions. Call in if you're passing by but don't go out of your way would be my strap line

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Recommended by relatives and we'll pass the recommendation on confidently. Very good staff - pleasant, efficient and unobtrusive. We ate Iberico ham, Manchega cheese, grilled chorizo on aubergines and pork belly on rosemary white beans. All delicious. My husband drank an excelleny Rioja - La Montesa and we both loved the Fino! The booking system works well and because it is a small establishment probably necessary unless you want a wait or are able to enjoy the outside space. We are not a young couple -and we enjoyed the quality.