Hotel Megaro
$215
$159
Priceline
2,731 results
All reviewsst pancraskings crossgreat locationeuston roadespresso machinepancras stationsky tvfamily roomgood sizedeluxe roomcomfortable bedstreet noisegreat roomexcellent hotelmini barstayed one nightcentral location
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great hotel in excellent location for getting around London and right next to Eurostar International terminal at Kings Cross. Nice restaurant with good quality food. Small enough for you to be acknowledged by the staff. Well furnished modern rooms. Good value compared to everything else we could find when we looked.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Kervin B, Front Office Agent at Hotel Megaro, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Thank you for sharing your 5 star review of your stay with us at Megaro, I am delighted that you found our location ideal for your stay. We are indeed a short walk away from King’s Cross/ St Pancras.

The team here aims to create a great atmosphere and a feeling of relaxation –I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your room and its amenities.

Next time you stay with us please take an opportunity to enjoy dinner at Karpo, and do not forget to collect your -10% voucher at the reception.

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for one night before travelling by Eurostar. When we booked we stipulated that we had a 9 month old baby and would be bringing a travel cot.

There was not enough space between the bed and the wall for the travel cot. We asked for a larger room, but were told the hotel was full. I ended up having to hold our baby all night, so a sleepless night. Not ideal!

The room was lovely, (if a little small-you about 6 inches between the end of the bed and the wall!) if we were travelling as a couple we would have had no complaints. Comfy bed, nice linen, beautiful bathroom.

If not for the travel cot issues, I would have no hesitation giving this hotel 4/5

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers,

The team here aims to create a great atmosphere and a feeling of relaxation – so please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you faced.

We hope to welcome you back, whether it be for business or pleasure, very soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stay at the Megaro and you definitely won't regret it. Read the other reviews about the great location, incredibly friendly and helpful staff, clean, comfortable spacious rooms and great food, and it seems too good to be true. But trust me on this, it's all true. I was in London for medical reasons and stayed at the Megaro for nearly three weeks. I couldn't have chosen a better place. The staff went out of their way to ensure I had everything I wanted. From reception to the restaurant, bar and housekeeping, everyone was so nice.

I have to return to London next month and have already booked my room at the Megaro. I wouldn't stay anywhere else......it's just like going home! Well done Hotel Megaro....you're a real gem!

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear of the hotel are quieter and they have a couple of rooms with walk in showers!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Penny K

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was the second time we had stayed here & again it was fantastic. Located directly opposite from St. Pancras International & Kings Cross train stations it is ideally located in central London for Eurostar, northern trains, buses & tube. It is on the main road but you don't really notice the busy noise which is amazing for London.
Staff are friendly & helpful & rooms are a decent size. The second time we were upgraded to a very spacious room & bathroom.
We will definitely sdtay here again & again & definitely would not bother looking anywhere else if you are catching Eurostar or trains at Kings Cross.

Room Tip: Best for Eurostar
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dezer

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The Megaro is ideally located for any travels one might have involving St. Pancras (for Eurostar) or Kings Cross. We stayed in Room 311 which was away from the street side of the hotel, key to a quieter room. As it is located on one of the busiest roads in London, do know that some of the other rooms will have varying degrees of traffic noise. The hotel was clean and tidy, with some eye catching decor in the lobby and the exterior of the building. The room was clean as was the bathroom, and both were modern. I appreciated the green design aspects of the hotel and the attached restaurant, however the lighting in the room itself was a little on the dim side. The staff were very polite. Breakfast was not included but we thoroughly enjoyed the food at Karpo, the attached restaurant. A few other restaurant choices nearby as well as the stores and pharmacy within the train station across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at the back of the property, away from the street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple