Tripadvisor

Ranked #1,705 of 28,978 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I decided to try healthy eating and being vegan for January especially after over indulging for Christmas. Farmacy was on my hit list but admittedly I didn’t know much about the place beforehand. The ambience on a Friday night was buzzing and the food was amazing. For starters my friend and I shared the Tacos (from the main menu), Mac & Cheese- I think I have a new found love for vegan cheese. Mains were Pad Thai and the Burger which were equally delish. For dessert we shared the Sticky Toffee Pudding which wasn’t as great as the starters and mains but I think by this time we were being greedy as the we were overly full from the large portions.

Highly recommend for everyone to try this place but make sure you book in advance as it gets very busy

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (617)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is just average. Price is a bit much for vegan food while the taste isn’t great. All staff members are really nice, informative and attentive. Food is just 3 stars as there is Chinese cabbage in omelette which is kind of bad combination. Veggies are cooked through properly as some butternut squash pieces, kales and Chinese leaves are still hard. Service is more than 5 stars. So gave them 4 stars. Good vegan experience but will not be back.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I was full of enthusiasm on perusing the menu. I ordered an oat milk cappuccino which was nice but rather small for £4. The main courses of regional dishes - I had the middle Eastern one and my friend had the Japanese one. I have lived in the Levant and found the felafel tasteless and dry and the rest of the dish was very forgettable. My friend found her dish full of pickled foods so in the end couldn't taste anything. For around £15 a plate it was a lot of money for relatively little food. The side dish of kimchi was good

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Everything was okay. However half of the burger's bun fully burned, black in colour which also smelled bad. When I told the waitress politely, she was indifferent and unhelpful. I would be okay if someone gave me an explanation for the burned bun or at least acknowledge my concern. Not going back.

1  Thank MichaelD3628
Reviewed January 8, 2020

What a great way to kick off a December stay in London, festive high tea in Notting Hill! It's pricey pricey pricey but beautifully done. The food is so innovative and indulgent, glad we decided to spoil ourselves here. Very much enjoyed the CBD-packed treats (again, great call after the long journey from Canada!) and the hemp-derived tea. Booking was a bit of a pain via phone long distance, but worth it to secure a spot. Also -excellent selfie lighting in the washrooms.

Date of visit: December 2019