“Light lunch”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Located on the renowned Garrick Street, near The Piazza, visit our stunning flagship store featuring a bar and caffè over two floors. It also includes a luxurious food shop with exclusively imported products on the ground floor and a delightful private dining room on the 1st floor available for private parties and functions.
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Popped in for a light lunch and wasn't disappointed. Situated on a corner in a busy area, yet very cool and quiet once inside. The service was brilliant, reasonably quick without bombarding you, and the food cooked beautifully and well presented. We had the two course special and were not disappointed, followed by bitter chocolate and arabica coffee gelato- wow!!! Just lovely :)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I had been struggling to find much in the way of gluten free options so decided to do some research and found Carluccios online and was craving GF pasta so I decided to give it a go. They had a separate gluten free menu which was quite extensive including starters, salads, mains, desserts and of course pasta.

The gluten free pasta was corn and rice pasta and was quite tasty. I had the carbonara which was classic and quite tasty. It was not the best gluten free pasta I had tried but I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We booked a table for lunch on a Saturday. We were shown to a nice round window table on the first floor for the 4 of us. We were quickly given menus and ordered some large Peronis to cool us down. The menu is quite extensive and offers a range of Italian dishes from Pizzas, pastas, and entrees. To start my Wife and I had the Calamari Fritti which is lightly floured and fried, served with a wedge of lemon. When it came it was a good sized portion, hot, soft, and delicious. For main we both had the Penne Alla Luganica, tubes of pasta with a rich and spicy Italian sausage sauce. This was rich, and had a little kick to it. Others in our party had seafood linguini that they really enjoyed. We had coffee all round after and they were very good.

Service throughout was friendly and efficient, and the meal was reasonable value for where we were. Would recommend, but booking essential at busy times.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were searching for someplace for dinner and it looked like a nice place with a good crowd. We had not done any reviews of this restaurant and have since learned its a chain. Service was poor, but the food was worse. I had a steak which appeared to have been fried. It was served on a wood plank with juices dripping off the plank. I requested a plate and he returned with a small saucer. The steak was horrible. Dining in London is expensive so you have to do your homework. I didn't this time and paid the price.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Popped in today for brunch, £10 for a full 'Italian' version of a full English with coffee AND juice!
Scrambled eggs were perfect, great mushroom & tomato, pancetta a bit over cooked but overall very good!
Service was great, the man who served my wife & I was absolutely lovely!
Will definitely visit again!