“Gluten Free Menu Too”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Located on the renowned Garrick Street, near The Piazza, visit our stunning flagship store featuring a bar and caffè over two floors. It also includes a luxurious food shop with exclusively imported products on the ground floor and a delightful private dining room on the 1st floor available for private parties and functions.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

What a treat to find an extensive gluten free menu in an Italian restaurant. My dinner was good, I won't say excellent, but the GF pasta was perfect (Farma brand). I think they could work on the pasta sauce so it doesn't taste like it's from a jar. My husband had a meal from the regular menu and was very pleased. Our waiter was attentive and personable. The restaurant is clean and bright. Nice selection of wine and spirits. One cocktail, one glass of wine, 2 meals, 1 side, and one delicious desert came to 36 pounds. Cheap by London standards. Definately recommend, especially if you're eating gluten free.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,611)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Staff are quite cold and almost judgemental. Food is average and over priced. Atmosphere downstairs (if you are deemed good enough for a table) is nice, but if you end up upstairs, its more of a McDonalds atmosphere!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My dinner at Carluccio’s was a success, in fact, all of my different experiences at Carluccio have always been a success. I took a large group of people here, and everybody enjoyed their food (including myself, and I'm Italian and kind of "picky"). The ambience was superb, we were seated upstairs, and were provided with excellent service from our two waiters (BOTH Italian, one from the island of Sardinia). I would definitely go back, and also bring large groups again.
P.S. Save room for "Tiramisu", it's divine, done the way it should be!!!

1  Thank NiKkOsAn
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food was great, the atmosphere was great and the staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a very disappointing meal at Carluccio, Coven Garden. Admittedly, it was a Bank Holiday weekend, in a touristy area, but this should not have been a problem. Quite frankly, the meal was a disgrace, service slow and without care. We have been to this particular branch on a number of occasions, when the meal was fine. However, we will not go back is a hurry. This is a shame, because my little granddaughter is coeliac, and they do have a gluten free menu, which she normally loves.