“The Best way to see London sights.”

Fat Tire Bike Tours - London
$40.56*
Small-Group River Thames Bike Tour
Ranked #6 of 206 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fat Tire Bike Tours is the only bicycle tour company to be authorised by The Royal Parks to keep you off the roads by using the cycle paths in four of their majestic London parks. Please see the photos, video and full details of tours on our website, as well as the 1000+ 5 star reviews on this site.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 22, 2008

We have taken both Bike and Segway tours with Fat Tire Bike Tours in Paris. So we were quite sure with the quality of their tours. I always take their tours as soon as I land in the city so that I can choose the sights on which to spend more time later on.
On Oct. 1, 2008, we landed up outisde Queensway Tube Station by 10.45 a.m. Dillon, our guide for the day was there with the Fat Tire sign and, as promised in their website, with a smile. Dillon is an aspiring actor and chatted with us about his aspirations. We walked across to their trailer in the parking lot, which doubled as their temporary office, and picked up our bikes. The bikes are comfortable and after testing them in the lot, we set out to explore London.
Dillon has a nice way of explaining things and was equally at ease with my kids and the grown-ups too. We saw the pricey mansions in the Billionare's Row, visited Kensington Palace, Gardens, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Sq., The Tower of Big Ben, Royal Albert Hall and many more interesting sites.
Though it was raining intermittently, we managed to see all the important places without much problems.
I had the Travel Cards with National Rail Logo and had already printed the 2-for-1 offer coupons and got a terrific deal in the process. Even if I had to pay the full fare, the Fat Tire Bike Tour of London is a great bargain.

3  Thank diwa

Reviewed October 21, 2008

I'm so glad I read the review on this tour and decided to go. My husband and I had five teenages with us on our one week trip to London in October. This tour couldn't have been better. Fun, fun, fun!!!! The kids loved it - we loved it.

Reviewed October 20, 2008

We only had a few days in London and wanted to see the main attractions. The day was beautiful, we didn't want to ride on a tour bus and we wanted to get some exercise. It was great, we had an awesome time, and would recommend this to anyone on their first trip. Our guide was very good and knowledgeable, too!

Reviewed October 16, 2008

We did this right after landing in London and it was the best thing to keep us awake and to see the layout of London. Liam was awesome. Really funny and knowledgeable. It wasn't physically straining at all. One of the highlights of our trip

Reviewed October 10, 2008

What can I say……. Fantastic! You get to see all the major sites, Buckingham palace, Westminster Abbey, Hyde Park, Trafalgar square and many more. At £15 it’s a bargain! Our Guide David was great! He made the tour really fun and was full of interesting info and facts even us Londoners didn’t know!! Great day out! If your in London, this is a must!!