“Great for a short time in London.”

Fat Tire Bike Tours - London
$45.73*
London Evening Bike Tour
Ranked #6 of 208 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fat Tire Bike Tours is the only bicycle tour company to be authorised by The Royal Parks to keep you off the roads by using the cycle paths in four of their majestic London parks. Please see the photos, video and full details of tours on our website, as well as the 1000+ 5 star reviews on this site.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had a day in london and wanted to see as many places as we could in the short time we had so we dicided to do a fat tire bike tour of London. We had a brilliant time. We had Matt an Australian guy as our tour guide and he was so full of information and facts about everything we saw and more. I would definately recommend this tour and would definately do it again myself. A highlight of my short visit.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I live close to London, found myself with a few hours to spend, and having done the fat tire tours of Barcelona and Berlin, I thought I would therefore complete the local one.
The tour guide for this was a gentleman called Jamie and the whole experience was a delight from start to finish. I found out information that I was not aware of and I would strongly recommend this tour (the whole company, in fact) to others.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We absolutely LOVED our Fat Tire Tour and consider it one of the highlights of our journey. It provided such an excellent overview of London and allowed us to see so much more than we would have seen on our own. It also gave us great ideas of where to visit in the few days after our trip to make good use of the rest of our time in London. We're from Vancouver and we were really interested to see how another "Olympic City" faired after it was all over: London is absolutely brilliant and your tour showed us just that.

Our actual guide was Matt and he was a charm. Loved his classic Brit sense humour, the history and all the little bits of info that he added along the way. Kudos to him for keeping us all together despite some of the obvious challenges. Matt was personable and really seemed to care that we enjoyed our little journey about London Town. The bikes were super comfy and easy to ride. We must admit that we thought we were slightly off our nut to ride a bike, without a helmet (our choice I know) on the wrong side of the street (that one wasn't our choice!!) so soon after a cross Atlantic flight but it was clearly the right thing to do. We ended up going back to a few of the spots the following day for a closer look which for us included Trafalgar Square and a pub just in behind the National Gallery that Matt had recommended. Art followed by some time in the pub. That really should be on everyone's list!!

Bottom line is that we hope to visit London again in a few years and will absolutely include Fat Tire on our itinerary. We have recommended to anyone who will listen that if you're in London they have to experience a Fat Tire Bike Tour.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We booked the Fat Bike Tour on our first day in London, it was definitely a highlight! We rode all over the city, our guide gave us great information about the history of the sites and places we rode through but not too much we were bored. We stopped at Borough market for free time and lunch, an amazing food market I recommend everyone to visit when in London! Great people on our tour plus a friendly, laid back tour guide made this an awesome experience! I booked online and found the meeting spot easyily, don't think twice about booking with Fat Bike Tours, just book it =). Sam

1  Thank Sammy L
Reviewed October 23, 2012

In September2012, I took my second trip to London. Having already seen the major sites, I wanted to do something a little different. I decided to take the Fat Tire Bike Royal Tour and I wasn't disappointed. First of all, it's about a four hour tour for an excellent price. The value you get for your money is incredible. Second, it's a great active way to see the major sites in London (and some minor ones too) while out in the fresh air and sunshine (yes, sunshine in London!). Third, Fat Tire Bike is awesome when it comes to your security and safety. They have you test out the bikes ahead of the tour and make sure everything including the seat is exactly where you want it and that you're comfortable riding. Fourth and best of all, the guides are outstanding! Our guide told us great stories about London, its history, and the Royal family. I would have not heard these stories otherwise and they were the highlight of my trip to London. The tour also gives you a great overview of what London has to offer and so I would recommend doing the tour at the beginning of your trip and then you will know what sites you want to see in more detail later. I definitely recommend Fat Tire Bike London for anyone who wants a fun, unique adventure in London. Thanks to Matt and the wonderful team that work at Fat Tire Bike for making my trip to London wonderful!