Tripadvisor

Ranked #96 of 1,819 Quick Bites in London
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast Food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: Naturally Fast Food. What fuels us is the belief that food should taste good and do you good. And that everyone should be able to enjoy it. To do this, we've set about to change the face of fast food.Our food is naturally full of flavour, full of goodness, and from people we know and like. We often cook with seasonal ingredients, olive oil and fresh herbs and spices
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered chicken satay. Chicken was cold, rice was cold, sauce was cold. Complete waste of money and won’t be returning.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (329)

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We visited for a late lunch and we had the halloumi wrap the chicken nuggets and the potato waffell all came quickly and we're fresh a nd very tasty would go back happily the toilets were a bit of a mess tho

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Frequent visitor at Leon, specifically visited this branch often since September 2019. On day 2 of Veganuary, requested for a takeaway of their Vegan Black Bean and Rice box. Surprisingly swift service. Only to realise at my desk that the black bean curry looked odd. Initially I thought they might have changed their recipe as something looked different - scrambled tofu may be. But went back to check and the staff confirmed there was a mix-up! They'd put the beef version in the box labelled vegan black bean. Dreadful! Understandable human errors happen but was very disappointed. Requested for a refund and left promptly. Will be a while before I warm up to revisiting a Leon anywhere.

Reviewed October 7, 2019

Just a quick and healthy lunch! Plus good value for money. I was in need of a quick lunch so we stop and have chicken Curry with Rice, salad was very tasty.

Date of visit: October 2019
leonrestaurant, Owner at LEON - The Strand, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a lovely review.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2019

I ordered a thai chicken curry and was asked about allergies. Until that night it hadn't occurred to me that mono sodium glutamate (MSG) might be something that people can't tolerate. I enjoyed the food, it was hot and quick and very tasty but that night I woke up at 1.30am and was wide awake until 6.30am and it had to be the food. I believe Leon prides itself on using natural ingredients but MSG is a flavour enhancer and therefore not natural or if it is it's misleading. I now know to ask because there's no way I'll eat food with added MSG ever again and Leon, sorry but first and last visit.

Date of visit: October 2019

We do not use MSG in any of our food. We are not sure where you got this from. Please reach out to us.