“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Nice layout for a pizza express, and friendly staff... however if you want something a little more romantic I recommend Valentina down the road...

1  Thank Torjus

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

This is your standard Pizza Express restaurant. Quite an enjoyable dining experience with a standard menu. Pizza's are made right in front of you so you know they are super fresh.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

All the good things you'd expect from a Pizza Express plus more than friendly service. Never need to wait for too long for food to arrive at all. They seem to have many food specials offering great value.

2  Thank F J
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Pizza Express came highly recommended. The ingrediedents were fresh, and each pizza is made individually for you. For a "chain restaurant" it is a truly excellent dining experience.

1  Thank coffeebeagle
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I must admit I am the first person to complain when I dont get the service I pay for when I go out to eat, be it food, staff attitude, or waiting to long.

However.... I visited Pizza express in December, whilst I did have to wait a bit to be seated it was extremely busy and I turned up on a Sat night without a reservation.

The staff aknowledged me waiting and advised that It would be a couple of mins while they sorted out the table.

I must point out that on this evening I was feeling extremely unwell and was coughing all the time.

Anyway was seated and the waiter at the back of the resturant ( think his name was Adam) made us feel extremely comfortable and could not do enough for us.

I asked for water straight away due to my cough and within 30 seconds it was at the table as he seemed to understand was not feeling great.

He made a great effort interacting with my 12 year old and was jolly and even though he was so busy seemed to be able to have a laugh and giggle with us.

The whole experience was sooooo refreshing as normally customers are a problem to people in the food sector.

Coffee as soon as I asked was at my table as I needed to keep my throat wet and warm and also paper napkins, not a problem when I asked for them and a abundance was on the table without a second thought.

Food was not a long wait, and even if It was the fact that he was attentive and enjoyed his job made the evening enjoyable.

I hope that the manager reads this message and rewards this young man, the other information I can give is his friend is a builder!, he deserves something not just employee of the month either!

Will defo go back here as not been out to meal in a long time and felt the need to write something good.

Hope it helps.