“AWFUL”

Ranked #15,073 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Olympia offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Worst pizza I've had in my life. gross. Went in for a quick bite, it took the server about 10 minutes to offer us a drink. The pizza was just bad, at some point I just started to eat only the crust just to get something in my belly. If your starving and you think it tastes bad, then it must be really bad.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Four of us had a meal here on a Saturday night because it was close to our hotel. It is in a beautiful building and laid out very well. It wasn't very busy so we were served straight away.

The staff were friendly and the food was delicious and arrived quickly.

All in all we had a lovely evening here.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I like Pizza express, and so today, after an exhibition at Olympia, I thought I would stop by for a bite.

I stood in the entrance for maybe 5 minutes, while the manager or whatever he was, walked around seating the odd table, with no reaction to the growing crowd behind me. He was rude, cold and ignorant.

I gave up and turned around and left.

I guess this place simply counts on the unsuspecting exhibition crowd.

Dreadful.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Was at a conference at Olympia and couldnt convince anyone else to try the Middle Eastern or Indian places opposite so we ended up here. Busy as you would expect and prompt service. Just as good as any of the others, not spectacular. My only gripe is that for some reason none of the easily available discount vouchers are valid here so I couldnt claim my free bottle of wine for my birthday. Still, its a decent meal just nothing amazing.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

We have been to various Pizza Express around the country and whilst staying near Olypmia decided to visit on Saturday. We were shown to our seats where we waited for someone to take our drinks order and we waited and waited and waited. The place was quiet and the staff were just standing about chatting to one another. Twice I made eye contact with a waitress and twice I was ignored. In the end the manager started having a go at the staff but by then we had decided to leave. We will not return ...ever.