“Better than Average, but not really Very Good”
Review of Nando's - Tooting

Nando's - Tooting
Ranked #15,184 of 23,009 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Portuguese
London, United Kingdom
“Better than Average, but not really Very Good”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Of the Nando's we've eaten at this has to be one of the better ones - the wings are especially tasty - the Perinaise sauce is especially good - seems hotter than the version available in the supermarkets - could do with faster service, and cleaner tables, and more space to move between tables - but at the end of the day the food was pretty good.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sharan_Man

London, United Kingdom
“A nice friendly place.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good service and staff who serve with a smile. The food is what you expect. Plenty of sauces (other outlets never seem to have the full range or enough bottles to go round). Parking is easy. A pleasant eating experience.

Visited July 2013
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“A Nando's for the ap-peri-ciators”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I'm a big fan of Nando's, I won't make any attempt to hide that face. Tasty chicken, hot-but-not-crazy-hot sauces, bottomless drinks, it's all good. I've been to a fair few around the UK, so I like to think of my self as a connoisseur. Or a pollogymist. I can safely say that this is one of the better ones. My wife and I visited the Tooting restaurant one hot Saturday afternoon. We were quickly served by a very friendly chap, the restaurant was clean and the food arrived quickly. All in all we were very happy and next time we're in the area we may well pop back (I like a bit of variety, if I'm jonesing for noodles who knows what may happen).

• Visited July 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“NIce”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Good service and good food. The ambienec was very nice. I have been to many Nandos but the customer service is great here

Visited April 2013
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited there for my son's birthday all was lovely staff, food, & atmosphere will be going there again & again!

• Visited May 2013