“Amazing Cocktails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sam's Brasserie & Bar - CLOSED

Sam's Brasserie & Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Chiswick
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Cocktails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

It was a friend's birthday dinner midweek. We arrived a little early so sat at the bar and had one of the nicest margaritas, the cocktail list was good, some classics, and some twists. The ginger chilli rum one was delicious too. The wine list was very good too.
The service was really excellent, we had a few different waitresses, they were all really professional and friendly and gave helpful recommendations.
The atmosphere was perfect for a special occasion and the food was delicious and reasonably priced.
I look forward to coming again

1 Thank LaraHunter

Telford, United Kingdom
“Everything is right.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was a very very enjoyable meal, we had the pork ribeye with borlotti beans as recommended on some TA reports, very tasty and well presented. (I now need to locate pork ribeye at the butchers).
Very communicative and helpful staff. We had a 6:30 booking and were told on sitting that the table was booked again for 9:00pm, this was great knowing so we could keep an eye on the clock whilst not rushing and not once did we feel rushed by the staff. (So many times you go places and feel the staff are trying to rush you and clear the table and it puts a dampener on the meal- but knowing beforehand certainly creates a more relaxed understanding, and so I found this little snippet a nice touch.)
Great vibe and atmosphere.
Definately we will be returning.

2 Thank andyove
London, United Kingdom
“Never falls short.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I love Sam's. Breakfast, lunch or dinner the staff are always so accommodating and deliver smooth unobtrusive service. You never want for anything. The food is always great and the breakfast has no equal in Chiswick. Keep up the good work.

London
“Hidden Behind the Barley Mow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Firstly my perennial complaint about Trip Advisor and its designation of family as two adults and two small children. Some of us still go out with our adult children. I have not been in Sam's Brasserie since its renovation two or three years ago. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. Considering it is a conversion out of part of an old light industrial site its ambience is remarkably good. The service was faultless and attentive and all of us were pleased with our food be it steak, ribs or in my case for once the vegetarian option (though I must admit to receiving titbits from other plates). Puddings were delicious and my pecan pie was one of the best I have had beating my chef sister's hands down. We shall certainly return possibly on one of the evenings when they are playing jazz.

1 Thank TempusLondon
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Superb lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

My friend and I went for lunch here on Friday and both ordered the pork rib-eye. It was absolutely delicious, one of those meals where every mouthful is a joy!! The waiter and waitress were excellent and I would recommend you go and try this dish before the menu changes.

1 Thank Tiffany F