“Over priced and food mediocre”

Thai Square - City Minories
Ranked #2,344 of 23,351 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Situated in the heart of the City, this is the perfect place for a quick working lunch or for a relaxing bite after a long hard day in the office.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Food was mediocre but don't go for the set menus. Over priced for what you get. What they don't tell you is that you can order more of the same. Not told and not mentioned anywhere. Won't be going again. They as also have the cheek to add service charge!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had a lunch alone. Waiter warned me that main course was very hot. In fact it was very blaned. Average may be an over statement but will not return.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was there with my husband. My husband used to live in Thailand for 3 years. He is familiar with the real taste of Thai food. He always takes me there as the ambient and service are really nice. I enjoy it every time and will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The service was very good, but the food disappointing. On a more +ve note, the Thai wine (yes, I didn't realise Thailand had any vineyards!) was good.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed in a hotel which was very close to this restaurant, so we went there for dinner twice and had ordered takeaway once. First time, we were a group of three people and ordered three mains with one dessert. Food was great, so we went back again next evening.. We had not much appetite due to jet lag as we just arrived in London from Japan, so we ordered two main dishes for two of us. Staff was not happy and kept asking us anything else, anything else. She left with no manner, and we had bad impressions with the poor customer service. The deco of this restaurant is very cool, really had good Thai atmosphere.