“Good food, good value!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I used to go to Wagamama every time I get the chance. In a short holiday in London I went to the Tower Hill twice with husband and kid. The children menu is a very good value (plus pencils and papers to entertain the kids and special chopsticks). On my first visit I had my favorite dish: yaki udon. Good but with only one prawn - I slightly complained to the manager who immediately apologies.
On the second visit, I had Pad thai noodles - very good (with TWO prawns this time!!). The manager recognised us and offered us a free dessert for the whole family. I think it was a really nice gesture that was highly appreciated.
I will keep Wagamama in my favorite list of restaurant!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We have known Wagamama for a long time and it rarely disappoints. This convenient Tower of London location is no exception. We went with two kids who enjoyed the Ginger Chicken Udon and Chicken Katsu Curry. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Served food real fast and free tea, service was great. Food was good and was not overcrowded, convenient location. But the door of the entrance was too heavy.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I am boring really and only ever have the Chicken Katsu Curry with rice, awesome as always. The place was clean as expected, staff very courteous and polite, had a mix fruit juice which was lovely.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We had dinner here because: a) it was close to our B&B and b) gluten-free dishes were available. The food was good, but I think the best part is that they have appropriate dishes for every food intolerance.

Been to wagamama tower hill? Share your experiences!