“Wonderful flat in Oxford..great hospitality!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining table for up to 6 guests
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Dining table for up to 6 guests
Hallway leading to bedrooms and kitchen
2nd bedroom (each bed 4 pillows)
Toiletries are provided!
Shared bathroom with walk-in shower
Fully-equipped kitchen
pots, pans, china, cutlery provided for up to
FREE Tea, coffee, water, snacks
Bright and well designed living room
The second bedroom (queen size bed)
Dining integrated in living area
Sofa bed in living room / 45 inch TV
Enjoy a movie after a long day in the city
Bedroom with desk
Well-designed Master Bedroom
Ensuite bathroom (tub+shower,sink, toilet, towels, heater)
PLUMGUIDE CERTIFICATE!
PlumGuide's most creative and inspiring holiday home!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TanyaSlab...
Riga, Latvia
“Wonderful flat in Oxford..great hospitality!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Our flight was delayed so we arrived a little late. We were nevertheless greeted by a very accommodating guest manager who even prepared a good bottle of champagne for us. He showed us everything that we need to know for our stay. Very smooth process from communication with the host up until check-out. We really felt like VIP guests. Every little detail mattered. All our concerns were attended to and made us feel extra special. We're aware and have been informed ahead about the current scaffolding going on and we appreciate that it's importantly stated on the listing for all inquiring guest to be aware of before booking - but it didn’t compromised our stay at all. We loved it even more as location-wise, lots of historical sites were of walking distance from the flat. Also, we didn’t have any problems with transportation as Oxford Circus Underground Station is just around the corner! Save us a lot of time and money. Overall, I would say kudos to a very responsive team! They were always just a call and message away whenever we need them and very prompt to assist. I would highly recommend this flat to my family and friends!

Apr 25, 2018
Hello Tanya! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed and candid review about your stay in my flat. It was a pleasure having you as our guests. I am happy to know that you had a loveable stay despite the scaffolding going on in the flat. We definitely made sure to attend to your concerns and requests immediately as what we always do with our guests. Your convenience is always our utmost priority, Tanya. I am glad to know you liked the location as well. That’s definitely one of the things I am most proud of about my flat. Thank you for the recommendation, and we hope to welcome you back for more of your future London trips!
Londonbou...
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Deceptive, Concealment of Unsafe Conditions - Under construction - I have photos”
Reviewed March 22, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Preposterous action of renting to unsuspecting vacationers by concealing the
UNDER CONSTRUCTION condition.
I booked this property from March 19 to March 29, 2018.
Upon arrival at the property, we found the building has been under construction for 29 days. The entire structure is wrapped in heavy metal scaffolding, heavy plastic and heavy netting throughout the entire parameter. I questioned the person who checked us in why this was not mentioned in any of the correspondence, she just shrugged her shoulders and said to keep drapes shut. We woke up the next morning with men workers staring at our window in the bedroom. So we go to the living room/dining room to have breakfast in our night gowns and found more men staring inside the window. When they saw us, they told us to open the windows and keep it open for 2 hours so they can work around it. So we had to leave the windows open but close all the blinds, thus making it feel its night time inside. The site advertises views of the city view of rooftops of but due to the jail lke bars, plastic and netting, we can not see out plus all the blinds have to be closed. The WORSE PART is the second bathroom does not have any blinds or drapes so while taking a shower, the workers have a view of the shower. The kitchen does not have any coverings or blinds so the inside is totally exposed to the workers.
At 9 am, the banging, hammering, use of power tools start until 5 pm.
We had to stay out of the house until night time each day as there was no privacy.
The next day, we woke up to the knocking on the window by the worker telling us to keep the window open again. This went on for 4 days. Upon filing a complaint with the "manager", we were told sorry for the inconvenience - told us we dont have to open the windows but just leave it unlocked...!!???!!!??? In confronting the manager about the deception, we were told the only thing they could do was to refer us to move into somebody else's property in an entirely different location with less amenities totally discounting the disruption of our vacation.
SInce the method of payment was done outside of flip key as suggested by the "manager", we tried to settle an amicable resolution but instead, they sent another guest manager to tell us to vacate because we reported the transaction to the payment authorities thereby putting the payment on hold.
This bad experience will always be remembered. The sad thing is this was a GIFT to our graduating grandaughter. She is not happy having to shower with clothes on. Intentional act of concealing unsafe and poor living conditions on a real estate rental is against the "housing standards rules and regulations".

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
lovelygem...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect!”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Awesome place! Very central and posh neighborhood. Perfect for families and friends.The apartment is clean and well decorated. Overall, we had a great time in London and were most impressed with the staff who went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Highly recommended!

Mar 12, 2018
Hello Lovely, I appreciate your positive feedback about my apartment. i do take pride in catering to my guests' needs the best way i can. If you're traveling to London again soon, please don't hesitate to call me.
maryanngu...
Branson, Missouri
“funtastic!”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my friends for a shopping galore, I can say that the location is perfect as it is just one step away from all the shops and the attractions that I loved. The bed was way to comfortable. This place was fantastic. I would definitely be back staying here again. Thanks to Yen for helping us out. til next time!

Nov 29, 2017
It was a great feeling knowing that you have enjoyed and loved your stay here. I am hopeful to have you again as my lovely guest, Mary Ann. Have a great day head!
Bond J T
“Experience was the fantastic”
Reviewed November 14, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Yen is a wonderful hosts and very accommodating. My family and I had a pleasant stay at their place as their apartment was clean and tidy as pictured. They also provided instructions on how to work the washer, which was extremely appreciated. I highly recommend this apartment and would definitely stay here again.

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Bond, it is always a great feeling that I was able to meet your standards while staying here in my apartment. I am hoping for your next trip in the near future. Would love to have you again!
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Feb 11, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let our guest managers know that you were pleased with their services. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Natret01
“Perfect apartment”
Reviewed August 29, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed for 3 nights end Aug. Location is perfect, so close to Oxford Street, Bond Street etc. The communication first class and apartment was perfect for family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids). We will certainly book again!! Thx for helping make it a great weekend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing