“Absolutely fantastic!!”

North Pole Piano Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
North Pole Piano Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #970 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Description: The North Pole The North Pole was established over 100 years ago, when what is now known as Norman Road was originally called North Pole Road. A name appointed to it due to the Victorians obsession with expeditions The North Pole. The North Pole consists of North Pole Bar on the main floor where extended cocktails menu available as well as bar food every day from 12.30 pm -10.00 pm. On the first floor there is a famous Piano Restaurant which has 2 rooms Green Room with 55 people capacity and Red Room with 30 people capacity. In the Basement of The North Pole there is a night club "South Pole" which is an intimate venue with a futuristic interior of UV lighting and chrome. Resident DJ's can be heard spinning funky and club classic tunes every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 11pm. The North Pole innovation which was created in 2012 is a hidden Shisha Lounge which is located at the back of the Bar. With 2 separated marques, Shisha Garden can offer different types and flavours of tobacco.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

A friend recommended this restaurant and she was spot on!
I was blown away by the warm welcome received by the waiters, on arrival our coats were taken before we sat down at our table. Our drink orders were taken in good time, we weren't ready to order the food as yet... but the waiter was very nice and was very space aware, on when to come back. Our food was also arranged in good time between courses.

The food was not only attractive to the eye but tasted amazing! we were a table of 4 people and each had 3 courses each, we purposefully ordered a different meal each - so we can share. Honestly I could NOT fault any dishes, all were exceptional!
With regards to the drinks menu, there were a large variety to suit all; I really love my cocktails and found these also to be delicious (I rarely find restaurants who are able to serve a cocktail with the correct alcohol measurement).
The staff were very attentive and had full knowledge of the sold products and what was in them.

After our meal, the waiter advised that we could go to the bar/club downstairs (free of charge entry as we had dined there).... of course we went down and found the atmosphere to be very energetic with a good crowd.

I found the total experience to be very good value for money, we also left the staff a nice tip as a thank you.
I will be back for more - very soon :-)

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Price vs quality unacceptable. Web page gives prices far away from reality. Selected from TripAdvisor for #stars and overall review. Yes nice music, however overpriced for the quality of food. I've never spend so much in London, is Greenwich, to eat medium/low quality food. Surely not going to suggest the Restaurant to friends. Music however was nice.

2  Thank giancarloarangath
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Went on Friday for a work christmas party could not fault the service or the food. The atmosphere was great. I would recommend for people to visit the restaurant. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Really enjoyed the Sunday roast beef.
Service is friendly and polite, it's a shame they don't have pianist on a Sunday. Oh well might have to book again when he is, so we can enjoy it. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Received my drink in a sticky glass!

Visited during the day. A number of contractors on site (not an issue), but some also went behind the bar.

Difficult to work out who was in charge.

Not too sure of the quality of my drink either.

Would not frequent.