“An American spot for dinner!!!”
Review of Ed's Easy Diner - Trocadero - CLOSED

Ed's Easy Diner - Trocadero
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

A very friendly atmosphere, although we had to wait a bit to give an order and to bring us our plates!! The burgers were amazing!! Really liked it!!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is a chain and we dropped by for a post-theater meal in Picadilly Circus. It was almost closing time but the waiter politely let us in with the caveat that we had to order soon. I just think diners like this should stay open until much later.

Anyway the family enjoyed the burgers - I thoroughly devoured the creative cajun vegetarian burger. The guys behind the counter (and even the kitchen) were all friendly and that made the meals even more enjoyable. Finally, the retro music in the background completed the "American diner" experience.

A great place to be, Ed's Easy Diner.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a nice enough restaurant but its position near Piccadilly means that prices are a bit on the pricy side. we had a nice Burgers, Service very friendly and attentive.
Hope to continue going there in the years to come.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Fun restaurant with really friendly waiters. NIce that we were able to get a good table there by the window. Food disappointed me. Fries are not fries, they are big fat frozen chips. The "cheese" sauce on the chili cheese fries is truly nasty. I love junk food but I did not love that stuff. Onion rings also made from frozen. Shake was very pleasant - cheap ingredients but nice flavour. I guess this place goes on its good vibes and that's OK for some - but you do get much better food at other diners such as "THE" Diner in Carnaby St.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Not the biggest American diner around...
Well worth waiting for a table!!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our food,hubby had the burger with pulled pork,son had chicken deluxe and me i had the hot dog with pulled pork,its making my mouth water writing this he he!!
Great service very friendly staff :)
Will deffo go again!!