“Great tasting food, excellent service”

The Real Greek Marylebone
Ranked #569 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Situated on Paddington Street, close to Madame Tussauds and the Hellenic Centre, The Real Greek Marylebone is located perfectly for escaping from the hectic shopping mecca of Oxford Street & Bond Street, being just a 7 minute walk away. With its modern, rustic and intimate interior mix and friendly staff, it is the ideal place to share a lovely meal with friends and family. Mezedes, Souvlakis, and Sharers are just some of the amazing variety of dishes available and with a wide selection of wines to complement the tastes and textures of the food, one can only emphasise that Marylebone is an experience not to be missed!
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had a great dinner in this cosy, contemporary Greek restaurant. The waiter was really knowledgeable about the food and helped us pick the best gluten free options. It was all delicious and spicy enough without being too hot. They just changed the kitchen to be more independent of the other restaurants that serve more bland tourist fare. Warmly recommend this great place. We'll be back.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Working in Marylebone the last 2 years never had the chance to visit REAL GREEK

I was attracted from curiosity since I see this place busier and busier

Although I had to wait 20 min for a table the lady owner or manager made us feel very welcome

We had a very very good evening with the food being excellent and service very warm

I was there on a Thursday evening with 3 colleagues from work and it felt nice that they loved it too

Now I understand why the queue , I will surely return but with booking this time .-

1  Thank dave j
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We visited on a Saturday evening on our way to the theatre with a group of friends.

The Restaurant was buzzing and full of people. The service was attentive, fast and friendly. The food...was out of this world! We ordered a selection of grills cooked to perfection...it was just like being on holiday in Skiathos! (Turned out the chef was from Northern Greece)

I would particularly like to complement our wonderful Greek waiter, who was a legend!

All in all, a real authentic evening! Well done!

We will be back!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have this love for Greek food , especially after my holidays this summer in Rodos . I was worried that the Real Greek in Marylebone would not meet my expectations but I was so wrong. The food was even better than Greece , we had about 8 dishes between two of us ( although 6 would be enough ) because I didn’t know which not to order . WOW: Spinach triangles, Dolmades , Haloumi , Squid , Lamb patties , Souvlaki , Chicken skewer and the freshest Greek salad ever .
I will definitely return , or maybe I will try another Real Greek too .

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife visited the Real Greek a late evening. We received a very nice reception even though it was almost time to close. A very nice meal with small dishes, good and different tastes accompanied by a very greek atmosphere. Thank you very much!