“the best greek food ....ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Real Greek Marylebone

The Real Greek Marylebone
Ranked #925 of 22,202 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Situated on Paddington Street, close to Madame Tussauds and the Hellenic Centre, The Real Greek Marylebone is located perfectly for escaping from the hectic shopping mecca of Oxford Street & Bond Street, being just a 7 minute walk away. With its modern, rustic and intimate interior mix and friendly staff, it is the ideal place to share a lovely meal with friends and family. Mezedes, Souvlakis, and Sharers are just some of the amazing variety of dishes available and with a wide selection of wines to complement the tastes and textures of the food, one can only emphasise that Marylebone is an experience not to be missed!
London, United Kingdom
“the best greek food ....ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have this love for Greek food , especially after my holidays this summer in Rodos . I was worried that the Real Greek in Marylebone would not meet my expectations but I was so wrong. The food was even better than Greece , we had about 8 dishes between two of us ( although 6 would be enough ) because I didn’t know which not to order . WOW: Spinach triangles, Dolmades , Haloumi , Squid , Lamb patties , Souvlaki , Chicken skewer and the freshest Greek salad ever .
I will definitely return , or maybe I will try another Real Greek too .

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Nice Greek with superb attention”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife visited the Real Greek a late evening. We received a very nice reception even though it was almost time to close. A very nice meal with small dishes, good and different tastes accompanied by a very greek atmosphere. Thank you very much!

Essex, United Kingdom
“Could just eat the bread!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Could have just eaten the bread, it was warm and light, probably the best we have had, no dry pittas here, but the rest of the food was delicious too. Good value and lots of choice.

• Visited August 2013
UK
“Excellent service and good food too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went with my wife on a Friday night.

The guy who was our waiter was really genuinely friendly and took good care of us both, can't believe I've forgotten his name.

We went for the rice wrapped in vine leaves and huloumi to start which we're both good.

For mains we had a pork and a chicken souvlaki wrap, which were both excellent.

It was a little quieter than it should have been for a Friday night. It should be busier with this service and food.

The bill wasn't painfull either.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Student or greek foid enthusiast? AlwAys quality, good value and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Time and time again it is fresh, friendly, fast and great value. We eat there once a month and have yet to be disappointed - or finish our plates !

• Visited July 2013