“Good..basic food...nice service”

Patara Fine Thai Cuisine - Knightsbridge
Reserve with OpenTable
Patara Fine Thai Cuisine - Knightsbridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,927 of 23,379 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lovely little place..have eaten here a few times...food is good, not exceptional but a nice, sedate little place!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were lucky enough to dine at Patara whilst Chef Chumpol was in residence (we understand he tours the various restaurants in the group) and tried his four course Gourmet Menu. Quite honestly the best Thai food we have ever eaten. The salmon tatar was beautifully spiced and actually quite hot - fantastic. The other highlight for us was the soup which is described as scallop with coconut cappuccino. The scallops were perhaps a little superfluous as the flavour of the soup was quite strong - but wow what flavour!

Would thoroughly recommend and we will back as soon as possible!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I visit this restaurant every time I go to Knightsbridge. Excellent service and done of the best Thai food I have ever had. Best dishes include; the dumpling selection, the scallops, the slow braised beef in coconut sauce and the lamb skank. Wonderful experience.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been going there for years and for me it is the best Patara in London and by far the best Thai restaurant in town.
The staff are lovely and the dishes are all good, I have never been disappointed. Their thai rose wine, Monsoon Valley, is an excellent accompaniment to the food.
Might be a bit more expensive than other Thai restaurant but its so worth it. I would advise to anyone who loves Thai food !

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been here quite a few times and honestly it's one of the overall best. Great friendly service, some good wines, food is excellent, prices are reasonable. Faultless! Nice and relaxed atmosphere. I am eating there at least one time when in London.

2  Thank calin_yoz

Been to Patara Fine Thai Cuisine - Knightsbridge? Share your experiences!