“Delicious food and attentive staff!”

Zizzi - Paddington Street
Ranked #1,329 of 23,697 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food. Situated between Sherlock’s famous Baker Street and London’s busy Oxford Street, our Paddington Street restaurant is a hidden gem. During the day, it’s bustling with office workers on their lunch breaks and at night, it’s a favourite for cinema-goers and locals. And if you’re good with famous faces, it’s a stone’s throw away from Marylebone High Street; the perfect spot for a little celeb spotting on a sunny day. Dine al fresco on a sunny day.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Dined here with 4 other ladies on Saturday evening. Lovely atmosphere, open kitchens always instill confidence. I have a dairy allergy and when I queried a menu item our waitress presented me with their allergen aware menu. Absolutely brilliant. I had meat Ravioli which was gorgeous and lemon sorbet for dessert. I was sat close to the kitchen and their dessert chef even cleaned the scoop between serving ice cream and my dairy free sorbet so there was no chance of contamination. What a pro! Lovely meal and only about £25 for two courses with wine. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was one of our group dinners on our Rick Steves tour, and it was my favorite meal of the group dinners. I had a penne pasta dish with chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and pancetta, and it was delicious. I had 3 different scoops of ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had a great time, me and my friends. We arrived in the restaurant after 6p.m. and it was quite busy. Even though we didn't have to wait long for food. We ordered some pizzas, pastas and salads to try bit of everything and waitress brought us extra plates to share. Food was delicious.Staff was friendly and attentive. Definitely we will be back.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

It was lovely and although the restaurant was very busy we dint have to wait long for our food which was delicious

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Compared to other branches this particular branch had more than enough staff compared to my partner and I's usual branch on Charlotte street, yet we waited 10 minutes to be asked if we'd like a seat, where we then sat ourselves at one of the row of uncleaned tables outside. Which was however cleaned promptly after we say down , but with no socialisation from the staff. We then waited 15 minutes for a waiter and then decided to walk to Charlotte street branch when a couple who had sat themselves down after us, had gotten up to order their own drinks.