“Great spot in Earls Court, London” 5 of 5 bubbles

Zizzi - Earls Court
Ranked #1,844 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Earls Court
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Home to the well-respected Alfred Hitchcock and the cowboys of Kensington, Earls Court is the perfect place for a Zizzi. Designed by our very own Tobias Hall, the restaurant features inspirations from the historical surrounding area. Buffalo Bill performed in the entertainment grounds based in Earls Court to packed out crowds and we just had to pay our respects. Located on the busy and bustling Earls Court Road. With the Earls Court Exhibition centre and Kensington Olympia situated within short walking distance, this is the ideal place to come and take a load off.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great spot in Earls Court, London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

This appears to be a chain restaurant in London, but the food is great, portions are even better and the service was quick. Great choice if you are in the area!

• Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Ghent, Belgium
“Nice try but...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Tried the pizza of the house, strange interpretation of an Italian recipe with some non-tasting white cheese on top. Staff messed up the drinks and only afterwards I discovered I payed to much.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Nice for a casual lunch/dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Slightly reminded me of a chain owned restaurant but still enjoyed the food!
Sharing starter was gorgeous... chicken & prawn skewers, fresh mozzarella with tomatoes, risotto balls!
Pasta main was nice.
Dessert of chocolate and banana calzone was much better and the cappuccino delicious
Nice little find close to our hotel and can't complain about the Italian service either.

Visited February 2014
“Delicious Food with Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

My friends and I decided to eat here on our last night in London. We wanted to try somewhere we hadn't eaten before and the aroma of this place totally pulled us in as we tried to walk past. The waitress who served us was wonderful. She was very polite and helpful and also had a great sense of humor. We thoroughly enjoyed her and commented among ourselves that we would recommend this place purely based on her excellent service!
The food was delicious. We all tried something different and were each satisfied with our dishes and also enjoyed trying some of everyone else's food. I got an fettucine alfredo dish with bacon bits that was heavenly. My friend really loved his margarita pizza. I can't remember the other specific dishes but all of it was delicious. We also got a dessert to split. It was also amazing but I can't remember now exactly what it was. Basically, I would feel comfortable saying that you would be safe ordering anything off of their menu!
If you have a choice of where to sit, we liked sitting by the front window so we could enjoy people-watching throughout dinner. The area where it is located is nice because it is across from Hyde Park. However, it didn't seem to be completely over-run with tourists. Granted, there are a few hotels on the main street, but there are not many "hot" spots in terms of tourism in that particular area. The people in this area felt more local, which can be nice after a day of extensive sight-seeing. We were staying in a townhouse at the time, so it was just around the corner. It was also nice to avoid some of the more heavily congested areas of the city, particularly at dinner time.
All-in-all, a lovely restaurant with good food, great service and in a location that feels a little less touristy compared to other parts of London.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to a Zizzi and I was pleasantly surprised. We did not book, but were seated straight away on a busy Monday evening. Service was prompt, staff attentive, but not intrusive.

We opted for antipasti Zizzi to share followed by ravioli de Capra for me and rigatoni carbonara pancetta e funghi for my husband washed down with a large glass of Pinot Grigio for me and a glass of coke for my healthy husband. The food arrived promptly and was hot and tasty.

I would compare it to Prezzo's, but more reasonably priced. Look forward to my next visit.

1 Thank Kim1807