“Nice late night meal”

Ranked #107 of 1,953 Quick Bites in London
Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Earls Court
Description: Nando's is home to the legendary flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken We're born from Afro-Portuguese roots and have since become a staple of British culture, up there with Stormzy, Burberry, and a cup of tea at least, that's what we're told Our tiny PERi-PERi chilli is an addictive spice that people just can't get enough of, whether that's in our restaurants, at home with our grocery products or by ordering a Nando's fix right to their front door with Nando's delivery Check out our menu online or check your supermarket for our sauces and other products.
Reviewed July 6, 2016

This is my daughters FAVORITE place to eat. We found it really helpful as it's open late but beware they do run out of certain items. Had two meals on our recent trip and both were very enjoyable. The chicken is very flavorful without being overwhelming. My daughter and I enjoyed the butterfly chicken breast and my husband liked the boneless chicken thighs. Our first trip only my daughter ordered the seasoned fries and after that we all ordered them, they are really good. The service is pleasant and the restaurant is small but never bothered us as we were there late with each visit. Overall a good value.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (910)

Reviewed July 2, 2016

Good value fast food diner only difference you are eating healthily
Chicken flavour variety excellent with a good choice of side dishes to choose from other than fries

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

When traveling to London, I knew without a doubt that I wanted to eat here. I saw them in Scotland too, but it took my friend some convincing to try it. We were not disappointed! The staff was so nice and took the time to explain the menu and how we order. My friend ordered the chicken wrap, rice, and chips. I ordered the veggie burger with chips. We were so pleased! I love to dip anything and everything, so this place was heaven for me. I just wish we had enough space in our suitcase to take some of the sauce home with us.

Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Never been to Nando's before, so we got the explanation. Bit complex to remember the many combinations for 5 people ordering when going to the counter, but people were friendly and helpful. Food tastes superb, and was popular with both adults and children.

Reviewed June 17, 2016

Staff not great. We had to wait 10 minutes after food arrived to get a fork, as we were told that they didn't have clean ones.
The food was good, and the set up pretty nice however.
Not horrible for a sit down fast food place, but some training for staff is in order.
A bit noisy in the evening.