Booked in for 2 nights at the Mitre, Greenwich for holiday weekend with a family room.
Room was excellent, clean, spacious with 2 beds, television, fridge with stocked mini bar and sink.
The bar downstairs was excellent, had a very friendly vibe around it and the staff were very friendly and happy.
The location of the hotel is spot on with 2-3 minutes walk between Cutty Sark and Greenwich train station. Surrounding area has plenty to do with the Cutty Sark, Greenwich Market, bars, restaurants and the huge park.
We would defo stay in Greenwich again and defo in the Mitre Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel in Greenwich, London Looking for a comfy hotel near the Thames? Located within the world heritage site of Historic Greenwich, our luxurious lodge provides some of the smartest yet most affordable accommodation in London. Please note there is no on-site car park at this Lodge. There is street parking available which is free of charge between 6pm and 9am only (an hourly charge applies at other times) and there is also a private secure parking area opposite, available for £12 per night, subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge London Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mitre In Greenwich Hotel London
- Innkeeper's Lodge London Greenwich England