We stayed here before the taking part in the anniversary run at the Olympic stadium. So it was important to have a relaxed evening and good nights sleep. Both achieved! Room 204 was clean and very comfortable. Staff were super helpful and friendly. The Mitre Bar is a proper pub with good beer. Greenwich was nice just to wander about and very easy to hop on DLR. Would recommend and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel in Greenwich, London Looking for a comfy hotel near the Thames? Located within the world heritage site of Historic Greenwich, our luxurious lodge provides some of the smartest yet most affordable accommodation in London. Please note there is no on-site car park at this Lodge. There is street parking available which is free of charge between 6pm and 9am only (an hourly charge applies at other times) and there is also a private secure parking area opposite, available for £12 per night, subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge London Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mitre In Greenwich Hotel London
- Innkeeper's Lodge London Greenwich England