I stayed in the family room with two friends. The room was well decorated and had everything you would need including a fridge, microwave and toaster!! The room itself was very big, easily fit three of us in but would easily fit a family of four in.
Only downside is you have to pay extra for breakfast and they only do continental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel in Greenwich, London Looking for a comfy hotel near the Thames? Located within the world heritage site of Historic Greenwich, our luxurious lodge provides some of the smartest yet most affordable accommodation in London. Please note there is no on-site car park at this Lodge. There is street parking available which is free of charge between 6pm and 9am only (an hourly charge applies at other times) and there is also a private secure parking area opposite, available for £12 per night, subject to availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge London Greenwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mitre In Greenwich Hotel London
- Innkeeper's Lodge London Greenwich England