“Good food for the neighborhood, but would just be all right anywhere else!”
Review of La Fiamma

La Fiamma
Ranked #1,431 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Sat down and ordered a bottle of montepulciano as the house wine was undrinkable
Ordered two apps and an entree, and asked if pastas were available in half portions ( as they are in Italy and many other places)
They said yes, and I ordered a half portion as well for a second entree
When the bill came, they had given me a two pound discount on the pasta on fourteen quid (i.e. not quite a 15% discount!)
I told them that I would have ordered the full portion if i had known and that i thought that this was insulting and frankly, rude
Their response was that this is "the way it is"
So sad for a place with potential !

Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband took me out for dinner at La Fiamma last night to celebrate our 4th Wedding Anniversary. We dined here in March and were really impressed with the quality of the food and the service, plus the great ambiance, so we decided what better place to celebrate our Anniversary! The big double doors were wide open and we had a table right infront of the wonderful view of Bushy Park and the stags. It was a beautiful and romantic setting. Our food and wine again were delicious and the service very attentive. This is our favourite Italian restaurant and we will be coming back again and again. The food is fantastic, cannot fault this restaurant at all! :0))

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Amazig little restaurant, try the risotto pescatore, the pasta sardo and the mussels, all are absolutely delicious!!

1  Thank Kreaa
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I have not tasted such fresh food in London for a long time. The staff were very friendly and very helpful - really really pleased with the whole experience - and such tasty food.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

La Fiamma has become a regular for us since we moved to East Molesey. The service is excellent and the food is really well executed - the best Italian trattoria in the area and way above the chain restaurants. My personal favourite is their risotto - I have yet to find better.

The location is excellent for a visit to Hampton Court, a walk along the Thames or for deer spotting in Bushy Park.