“Awful Service and Even Worse Food”
Review of Raoul's Cafe - Nottinghill - CLOSED

Raoul's Cafe - Nottinghill
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went for a business lunch, despite only two tables with diners in the whole place I was offered a really bad table near the door, I asked for and was given a better table. My guest was running a little late, but while I was waiting I was not offered a drink or a menu eventually I asked if it would be possible to get a glass of wine, finally after a long wait it arrived. When my guest arrived we had another long wait before getting any service. Then when the food arrived it was dry, overcooked and tasteless, we were not offered coffee, I had to go and find a waiter to ask for coffee. Again when we wanted the bill I had to go and find a waiter. I am not surprised it was empty as the food and service are terrible and it was more expensive then lunch at The Delauney earlier in the week.

1  Thank sebastian75

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

When you mess up an order you should fix it and apologise... Here they say a few minutes while it turns into half an hour (for eggs!!!)... Then give attitude rather than apologise...
Food is nothing special and to be fair the experience sufficed... Fail...

1  Thank Acekulta
Reviewed June 9, 2013

On Saturday and Sunday they do an all day brunch, so you can have breakfast, eggs benedict etc on weekday it's only till 12, if you come on a Sunday, come early otherwise come after 3pm , unless you are prepared to queue. My daughter loves the shish rauls, chicken kebab pieces on a flatbread, this comes with chips or salad, lovely juices try the berry nice, today I had a lovely strawberry tiramisu, not sure if they got the price right it was only £3.50 .young lively cliental,, lovely place to come to,

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I want this restaurant and deli to stay in business in Hammersmith Grove, so many have failed in this location. The restaurant has a great menu and great food- we often go but it is never full (except Sunday brunch). Yesterday I suggested they create some loyalty in the neighborhood and do some "special deals" to get the locals in- like half price Monday for friends of Raoul's- or set menus on the quiet evenings of the week. The staff are charming, the service excellent and the food great. My two favorites are crab linguine or the french toast with maple syrup and bacon- my husband will always eat the burger and my son talks fondly of the sausages and chips!

1  Thank MarriedZim
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Every time I visit my sister in London we go to Raoul's for Subday Breakfast. It's a great place with a good selection of food. My favourite is the Greek yoghurt with fruit salad and nuts (hurry, they often run out of fruit salad!). The eggs Bénédict are to die for too.
I like the buzzing atmosphere in there.