“I'm going again - despite poor choice of music!”
Review of Made in Brasil

Made in Brasil
Ranked #1,116 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camden
Description: Located in the heart of Camden Town, Made In Brasil aims to bring the best of Brasilian and Latino culture, food, drink and music to London. The vibrant interior of Made In Brasil captures the spirit of a Brasilian beach party with natural warm colours, typical decor, unfinished driftwood tables and chairs and floor to ceiling shuttered windows at the back with Copacabana Beach Bar on ground floor that is perfect for private hire. The beach shack style Brazilian Restaurant and Cocktail bar headed by Renato Paziam serves a large selection of traditional and modern Brazilian food & cocktails including tile infamous Caipirinha alongside the less well known Capeta (literally translates as 'The Devil') and Batida. The cocktail list includes of all the Classics and various variations of the well known lime Caipirinha ranging from Chilli Raspberry Caipirinha, Passionfruit Caipirinha to the more unusual Acai Caipirinha using Brazilian superfruit from Amazon rainforest...The healthier option, as its full of vitamins and natural energy. The extravagant list of more than 200 different Cachaca's from all around Brasil adorn the bar some which are unique only to Made In Brasil having been limited edition productions from cottage industries in the state of Minais Gerais.
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I came here for a birthday celebration last weekend, there were nine of us. We were given 'window' of only 2 hrs to eat (I hate that) but its quite a small narrow restaurant and very busy. We ordered the tapas deal starter which was 5 dishes for £20 normal price around £5 each . This was a great deal and this was the best course by far. Muscles, calamari, fried cheese the lot! My main was fab, a black bean and pork stew (a traditional Brazilian dish I was recommended) I would avoid the mixed grill, very dry and only 3 very small bits of meat given with three large cassava chips. Didn't look good and all three people who ordered this also had to asked for Mayo! Desserts were limited I ordered the chocolate truffle which was a horribly chewy waste of time but the crumble looked good. We passed our allotted time but hadn't quite finished our drinks so we complained and the staff very kindly gave us a free round of raspberry chilli shots which we had downstairs in the dj lounge. Nice touch I thought! They didn't have to do that especially as we were warned on booking about the timing! We danced a little but would have stayed longer had the dj played BRAZILIAN tunes instead of dance trance music. Shame really. Service was quick and friendly. I'm definitely going back!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

We went with friends and the food was as usual really good! The atmosphere is pretty lively and does make you feel you left the island for a short trip to a place close the Copacabana - awesome!
You have to try the Picanha na chap (the meat's quality is pretty competitive in Camden) or the Feijoada - both are my absolutely favorites!

* But just one note on the side, it's best to go during the week, and not weekends because the kitchen seems a little stretched when they are fully booked on weekends and it unfortunately sometimes takes away the awesome quality and taste they deliver during weekdays evenings...

1  Thank MarcAroma
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Found this place purely by accident when looking for somewhere to have a relatively cheap meal on a Saturday night in Camden. While it wasn't particularly cheap, it was a great atmosphere with authentic tapas options, which we went for and dismissed the main meals due to a slightly limited option. The tapas was great!! And with a wide selection of cairprinhas to accompany the food, the meal was much better than we were expecting to get. Slightly overpriced, but will certainly go back for the food, drinks and atmosphere.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I would recommend this place as a bar and not as a restaurant. nice drinks, food is below average. atmosphere is nice though and downstairs open space is nice.

Reviewed April 16, 2011

Terrible night out! The meat was only nerves, the service was terrible, the bill too expensive for what we get!
I am Brazilian and I can garantee that this is NOT a brazilian place AT ALL.
Don't go there even for free!
When I complain that I couldn't eat the beef, the waiter in a terrible mood asked me if I wanted something else. I said no because all the rest was also bad, but she charged the meat that we didn't eat anyway!
Don't go there!!!!