“Lunch at its best”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Regent's Park / Kings Cross
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

A friend took me here after telling me many a time about the food. I was not disappointed with what I found. This restaurant is set in time in a block of mansion flats and is part of a listed building. There is a uniqueness in the style of the restaurant, its staff and menu. First of all crudités, melba toast, butter and rolls are placed on the table. The menu is extensive with a variety if excellent fish and meat served in a variety of ways. Portion sizes will suit hungry appetites and all the food and drinks are served by discreet highly skilled staff. We had a three course set menu, which was completed with coffee and after dinner chocolates and petit fours. This restaurant makes all it customers feel special and is well worth visiting.

1  Thank Alisharon

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Superb. Best filet steaks ever. Good choices on menu for various meals. Congratulations to the chef. Enough said.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I came here for the first time in October 2017 and also yesterday April 2018 and you have to book months in advance because they get so booked up I know why because the food in this place is absolutely wonderful its so modern, the pink theme of the restaurant is lovely, the staff are very friendly, very accommodating and the waitresses and waiters are also very friendly.

If you have food allergies do not worry about a thing I have several and they were very adamant of what things were cooked in, they ensured my meals were plain, there was no cross contamination and its always service with a smile.

If there is a celebration a birthday/anniversary you can bring in your own cake but the restaurant do one as well they are more than happy to sing happy birthday and even happy anniversary (guessing in the tune of happy birthday)

Onto the food do not fill yourselves up on those delicious bread rolls I highly recommend the smoked salmon with asparagus for a starter its enough smoked salmon for two people easily, the steak is also delicious and there is always a variety of potatoes and vegetables dishes too the sautéed mushrooms though are incredible they do such amazing things to such simple ingredients. The desserts are also amazing and the man who serves them is very funny and always encouraging you to get certain dishes nevertheless he is a lovely man who has worked there for a very long time now!

This is a very pricey restaurant yes but you WILL NOT be disappointed nor walk out of the restaurant hungry as the portions are quite big and the food is honestly delicious it is a 5 star restaurant and deserves an award they have been open for many years now passed through a family and they have done absolute wonders for this place it is a very special and wonderful restaurant.

I think this should be an adult only restaurant as its fairly small but the last time I dined there I was a bit annoyed they had three fairly young children running around the restaurant call me snobby but I like a quiet meal with my family not seeing children running, shouting and banging past me every five minutes!

Nevertheless this is a wonderful restaurant and I would happily come back here very soon

Thank you to all the staff at this beautiful establishment this a highly respected and beautiful restaurant!

1  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Quite interesting as invited to a birthday party here. Its not the sort of restaurant i would choose, its where my parents and their friends go!

Whilst the decor is a little traditional, the background piano music not my thing I was very pleasantly surprised. The service is excellent, nothing was too much trouble - more drinks not an issue, more crudites no issue, would you like some avocado added with the prawn and avocado salad...... we were a large party / table but there was potato dauphinoise, chips, roasted potatoes, latkes, broccoli, spinach............. the T bone was huge.
There is plenty on the menu, loads of extras, and the portion sizes are huge, crudites, bread, desert, maybe another desert, petit fours.... The desert guy ( Neil I think ) was hilarious.

I ate so much I couldn't breath. As said, very pleasantly surprised - good fun, good service, good food, sizeable portions - all round good experience with no issues

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Here I am again... can't keep away
Please see my previous reviews.
In the words of Tina Turner 'Simply the Best"

Cannesdid ... surfing syd