“Excellent yet again”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Regent's Park / Kings Cross
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I came here for our wedding anniversary for lunch on a Saturday. We wanted a light meal as it was pretty warm outside so I had a plate of smoked salmon, my wife had chicken liver pate and we both had the dover sole for main - my wife had it filleted for her though. For dessert I chose apple pie and she had trifle. We shared a half bottle of Reisling. As usual the service was faultless and the food was excellent. As long as this restaurant does not change the formula it has relied on for 40 or more years it will continue to be one of the best.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I went there after a long trip from New York, the food was good....the atmosphere was I bit sad, but I love it!
I will raccomand to all my friend.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Its all been said by the others on Trip - it's just the best. Food, service, the whole place is just a joy for young and old.

2  Thank Trevor F
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

First time here. Excellent service and great food. Difficult to find but well worth it when you get there.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This restaurant is like stepping back into the 1970s but I love it. The food is always plentiful and tasty and the service excellent. The remarkable sweet waiter just makes the visit perfect.

2  Thank Derek M