“Funny, friendly and really nice food.”
Review of Lal Qila Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Lal Qila Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Description: Lal Qila Indian restaurant was established in 1983, since then Lal Qila has become the popular choice for the City people. Lal Qila specialise in all authentic Indian cuisines using the finest of ingredients. We have a variety of Indian dishes with recommendations from our renowned chef.Lal Qila Indian restaurant offers a more sophisticated dining experience for those who are seeking to explore beyond the ordinary and discover the full potential of Indian fine dining. The Menu takes you on a journey across the different regions of Indian subcontinent to present a superb combination of vibrant dishes. And from the many regional variations of Indian cooking that provide a wide choice of cooking styles, the head chef has matched each dish with a style to bring out the distinct flavours and fragrances of the dish to tantalise the senses.
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I went here on a friday on a date based on the reviews on here and had a great time. The service was genuinely friendly and the waiters were hilarious. They would make little jokes like "special fried rice... For a special guy" and it somehow wasn't cringe worthy. The best bit was at the end when we were paying by card and said "sorry, its been declined..."when it wasn't!

The food was really nice and the place wasn't actually that busy on a Friday night, which I liked. The waiters were attentive, gave recommendations and keep our glasses of water topped up.

Overall, the best service I've had in an Indian and at a reasonable price!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Good service and nice authentic Indian food at very reasonable prices. Recommended for all! Definitely coming back soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Nice Food and friendly staff. Good Deals for Student. Specially Waiter friendly smile. n will visit again

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend enjoyed a wonderful meal at Lal Qila. We enjoyed two lovely starters and mains at a fantastic price. The red wine was pleasant and we enjoyed an after dinner aperitif of abbazia del frate. Friendly and eager staff! Especially recommend prawn dansak

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I visit as often as I can where I've aways found the staff friendly as well as offer good service. I've always enjoyed the food & have never found any complaint.