TripAdvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“London Rest Festival stop...just wonderful”
Review of tibits mayfair

tibits mayfair
Ranked #1,082 of 28,833 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Of the five restaurants, we visited during our festival tour, Tibits was terrific. The staff really took an interest in our group and were there to answer questions and wow, the buffet! A couple of the restaurants on the tour were very "hands-off" and you wondered if they really cared about our sampling their cuisine.
TheTom Collins was the best gin drink we've ever had!
Great location.

Date of visit: October 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at tibits mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Wahoo! What a great review, and so great to hear we were among your faves!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon, although a Tom Collins is no longer on the menu we've got plenty of other delicious cocktails for you to try!

Write a reviewReviews (1,800)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I dine at Tibits almost every time we’re in London. The food is amazing and there’s always an incredible selection of vegan delicacies, including cakes!
We highly recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2019
tibits_restaurant, Guest Relations Manager at tibits mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Marta, thank you for always coming to tibits when you visit London! So pleased that you always enjoy our delicious food and appreciate all the various food we have to offer. We serve many different puddings and desserts, so we hope you'll be able to try more when you next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little vegetarian/vegan restaurant. We went just after lunch (2.45pm) so didn’t experience any queues. The food is lovely - there’s lot of different things to choose from, including a lot of Indian style dahls etc. You just choose what you want, put it on a plate and then it’s weighed for them to work out payment. As others have pointed out, the only slight problem is, when you come to have it weighed and paid for it you have to wait for the others in the queue to order drinks, so that holds it up a bit which potentially means your food can get cold. If people could order drinks in a separate line that might work?
The ambience of the restaurant and its general location is lovely (halfway down Regent Street). We were welcomed warmly by the staff and shown a great table by the window. My daughter said she is definitely visiting again with her partner and friends and workmates. I would go again too, for sure!

Date of visit: October 2019

Hi, thank you for leaving such a lovely review! We always try to be creative with our dishes, so we're glad you enjoyed the spread we have to offer. We will pass on your feedback about the queues to the team. We look forward to seeing you, your daughter and anyone else in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been to Tibits a few times before and never disappointed. The food is really fresh, flavoursome and such a good range. I like it because it feels like I’m treating myself, whilst knowing that I’m getting healthy and nutritious food. Right in the heart of everything yet a lovely peaceful restaurant. Desert looked amazing although I stupidly never save room! The only room for improvement I would say is the loos were a bit unloved and our table wasn’t the cleanest.

Date of visit: October 2019

Hi Nadie, thank you for leaving such a lovely review. We love your way of thinking - double treating yourself! So happy that you always enjoy our food and setting and we'll make sure to pass on the note about the table and toilets!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here twice during my short visit in London, I liked everything, the place is really nice and there's a lot of choice for the food (vegan and vegetarian) good prices, friendly stuff, probably I'll come back again if will have another visit in London

Date of visit: October 2019

Hi, thank you for coming to tibits! So glad you enjoyed it so much that you came back, despite your short trip! We're very pleased to hear that you loved the range of food we have on offer and that you felt welcomed by our lovely team. We look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit London!