“Lovely yummy food”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,104 of 28,601 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for lunch and loved it. The concept is so simple. The food was yummy and I had the most amazing spicy drink! Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

The spicy drink sounds great, glad you enjoyed! Looking forward to having you back!

Write a reviewReviews (1,783)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nearly 5 dots. Nice seating area outside, nice decor is you stay inside. A really excellent spread of vegan food, with special mention for the hot seitan dish, the Thai bean salad and the Japanese rice. The ginger lemonade was great too. It was not very crowded when my son and I visited for our late lunch but even so there was quite a queue at the bar to have the plates weighed and to pay. I think it would be better to have a separate area to pay for food. If I go again I'll get the drinks from the bar first, rather than doing it with the food to make it all a bit quicker. Would certainly go back, the bar and buffet staff were very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there, thanks for the review and the feedback. I'll definitely make a note to the team to see how we can improve on speed of service at the payment section. Although it sounds like next time getting the drinks first might be an idea too! I'll also be sure to make mention to the kitchen about the dishes you mentioned. Looking forward to hearing about your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovrky vegetarian restsurant, situated in quiet street near regents strret, london. Sesting both outside and inside. Good buffet selection sbd good drinjs selection. Friendly service provided.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks @Barnsbury123, happy to hear you enjoyed!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am not a vegan but my god daughter is, so we had a meal here. As a real meat eater I was surprised how much I liked it. The buffet selection is superb andd well laid out.The service is great as is the atmosphere. Give it a try.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks Ross, it's great to hear you enjoyed so much despite not being a vegan. That's what we're all about at tibits, encouraging everyone to try at least one plant based meal a week!

Reviewed September 7, 2019

I have loved everything I have eaten at Tibits each of the three times I've eaten there in the last six days since discovering it. Fantastic variety and somehow they manage to keep the buffet fresh and tasty which can be challenging. I've wished I had a bigger tummy each time - although I did manage to find room for dessert. I found the prices fair considering the quality and freshness of the food. Cheerful service as well. I've eaten at both London locations.

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Lovely to hear you've been able to visit us so many times, you're obviously a fond fan!
Hope to have you back soon, I'm sure the team would love to see you again - and don't forget our menu changes every Monday so there will be a whole new range of dishes to try!