“Great vegetarian food”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,104 of 28,601 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovrky vegetarian restsurant, situated in quiet street near regents strret, london. Sesting both outside and inside. Good buffet selection sbd good drinjs selection. Friendly service provided.

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks @Barnsbury123, happy to hear you enjoyed!

Write a reviewReviews (1,783)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am not a vegan but my god daughter is, so we had a meal here. As a real meat eater I was surprised how much I liked it. The buffet selection is superb andd well laid out.The service is great as is the atmosphere. Give it a try.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thanks Ross, it's great to hear you enjoyed so much despite not being a vegan. That's what we're all about at tibits, encouraging everyone to try at least one plant based meal a week!

Reviewed September 7, 2019

I have loved everything I have eaten at Tibits each of the three times I've eaten there in the last six days since discovering it. Fantastic variety and somehow they manage to keep the buffet fresh and tasty which can be challenging. I've wished I had a bigger tummy each time - although I did manage to find room for dessert. I found the prices fair considering the quality and freshness of the food. Cheerful service as well. I've eaten at both London locations.

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Lovely to hear you've been able to visit us so many times, you're obviously a fond fan!
Hope to have you back soon, I'm sure the team would love to see you again - and don't forget our menu changes every Monday so there will be a whole new range of dishes to try!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Cracking vegan buffet place, a wide varitey of hot and cold food, billed by the plates weight. Good prices

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

So happy to hear you enjoyed! Looking forward to having you back!

Reviewed August 30, 2019

This so called restaurant is a complete scam!

It's VERY over priced for the "food" they offer. Pasta, potatoes and rice are extremely cheap ingredients and yet they find a way to charge you 15+ pounds PER PLATE! All the dishes are cheap, cold and tasteless, my partner and I struggled to finish what we had (we only ate it all because in total it cost us 70 pounds!).

Everything is charged by weight,but the plates themselves are weighted so before you place any food on them you will be charged 5+ Pounds.

This place is a complete scam, do not believe the paid for reviews, as a Londoner I'll tell you the truth, AVOID THIS PLACE and spend your hard earned cash somewhere else.

Date of visit: August 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2019

Hi George, thanks for leaving us another review. Again, we're sorry to hear you weren't happy with your visit.

We've been brainstorming, creating, trying, and sharing vegan and vegetarian dishes with our valued guests in London for over ten years, so we welcome feedback from everyone. Hopefully you were able to chat to some of the team on the day about your concerns, I know they're more than happy to make sure every guest enjoys their tibits experience in every aspect. If you didn't, just drop me an email and let me know which date you visited the restaurant, and if possible which of the forty or so dishes from the boat you and your girlfriend tried.

I would also just like to re-clarify, that the plates are not included in the weight and that we also don't pay for any of our reviews.

If you'd like a more direct email, you can reach me on info@tibits.co.uk and hopefully we can reach a happy resolution on the above.

Kindest