“Fantastic Food & Great Variety”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,097 of 28,445 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 1 week ago

I have loved everything I have eaten at Tibits each of the three times I've eaten there in the last six days since discovering it. Fantastic variety and somehow they manage to keep the buffet fresh and tasty which can be challenging. I've wished I had a bigger tummy each time - although I did manage to find room for dessert. I found the prices fair considering the quality and freshness of the food. Cheerful service as well. I've eaten at both London locations.

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Lovely to hear you've been able to visit us so many times, you're obviously a fond fan!
Hope to have you back soon, I'm sure the team would love to see you again - and don't forget our menu changes every Monday so there will be a whole new range of dishes to try!

Write a reviewReviews (1,774)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Cracking vegan buffet place, a wide varitey of hot and cold food, billed by the plates weight. Good prices

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

So happy to hear you enjoyed! Looking forward to having you back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This so called restaurant is a complete scam!

It's VERY over priced for the "food" they offer. Pasta, potatoes and rice are extremely cheap ingredients and yet they find a way to charge you 15+ pounds PER PLATE! All the dishes are cheap, cold and tasteless, my partner and I struggled to finish what we had (we only ate it all because in total it cost us 70 pounds!).

Everything is charged by weight,but the plates themselves are weighted so before you place any food on them you will be charged 5+ Pounds.

This place is a complete scam, do not believe the paid for reviews, as a Londoner I'll tell you the truth, AVOID THIS PLACE and spend your hard earned cash somewhere else.

Date of visit: August 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi George, thanks for leaving us another review. Again, we're sorry to hear you weren't happy with your visit.

We've been brainstorming, creating, trying, and sharing vegan and vegetarian dishes with our valued guests in London for over ten years, so we welcome feedback from everyone. Hopefully you were able to chat to some of the team on the day about your concerns, I know they're more than happy to make sure every guest enjoys their tibits experience in every aspect. If you didn't, just drop me an email and let me know which date you visited the restaurant, and if possible which of the forty or so dishes from the boat you and your girlfriend tried.

I would also just like to re-clarify, that the plates are not included in the weight and that we also don't pay for any of our reviews.

If you'd like a more direct email, you can reach me on info@tibits.co.uk and hopefully we can reach a happy resolution on the above.

Kindest
Maddie Blake
Sales, Events and Guest Relations Manager
tibits

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The food was good but I didn’t find it anything to rave about... although the desserts (apple pie, cheesecake and sticky toffee pudding) were delicious! Not a huge selection of foods but not a bad experience.

Date of visit: August 2019

Hi Sophie, thanks for the review!
Sorry to hear you weren't thrilled by many of the options on the boat on this visit. We will be changing over to our new Autumn menu at the end of next week so maybe pop back in after and you'll find some new dishes to try!
The sticky toffee however, is a classic. Make sure you try some of our molten chocolate pudding next time your in, it's my fave ;)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for an early dinner with family. Loads of great vegan options and loved that you pick buffet style and pay by weight. Really friendly and helpful staff and a great experience. Would go again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Looking forward to having you back!