“Fave place to eat for me”
Review of Tibits

Tibits
Ranked #1,008 of 27,975 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: tibits offers up a rich buffet with over 40 tasty vegetarian and vegan salads, hot dishes, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Fresh and homemade - for all who like good food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

went again last week, my 4th time in the last year. Great food, great venue, and great value. I note some reviewers mention its pricey which is far from the case! For central London its outstanding value - and I'm a Londoner.
I want to keep this place a secret as Heddon Street is mainly missed by tourists and not overcrowded. I'd feel mean not to share it more widely however, especially for non meat eaters. I enjoy the food here far more than some expensive places I have eaten in London.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,743)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Firs time ever to a vegan / vegetarian restaurant and I can say I really enjoy very tasty and also intrested combination hat not ven though

Date of visit: May 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks @infofer04, we're happy to hear we are your first vegan/vegetarian restaurant and even happier to hear that you enjoyed it as an experience so much! Looking forward to welcoming you back :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Tibits for the first time and my partner and I were both so impressed with the quality and the flavours of food. Excellent variety and we were welcomed by a really friendly member of staff who explained the process of choosing and paying for your meals. I will go back everytime I am in London now, my new favourite restaurant. So so tasty. Highly recommend to all my fellow vegetarians. Prepare to spend quite a bit of money, it is pricey once the plate is weighed but worth it in my opinion.

Date of visit: June 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I'll be sure to pass on to the team so they can hear how they're doing.

Looking forward to welcoming you (and some fellow veggie friends) back!

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Part of a traditional vegetarian Swiss group of restaurants, deliver a healthy food in a simple and nice way where you serve yourself and pay at the counter.
Decoration and setting are very well done specially at the one near Tate Modern

Date of visit: May 2019
Maddietibits, Guest Relations Manager at Tibits, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So pleased to hear you enjoyed! Thanks for visiting, see you soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

My second visit to Tibits, this time the Mayfair unit. Lots of interesting vegetarian options, most of them tasty ones. The only disappointment was one of the desserts, an almond tray bake, which was so dry and thought that I suspect it might even have defeated attempts to cut it with a steak knife. The pay by weight, vegetarian offering here is obviously popular, because the place was packed. It’s not cheap, but the food is good quality.

Hi Nicholas,

We're sorry to hear the Almond Tray Bake wasn't to your taste, I hope you were able to mention it to one of the team!

Thanks for your feedback on the food and the system we have in place with pay-by-weight, we find this works best with our guest base and provides something refreshing for new visitors such as yourself!

Quality and taste is of course, most important, so thanks for picking up on that too!

We look forward to welcoming you back to try our almond tray bake again...